• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graded GA Archie Comics in Short Supply

424 posts in this topic

Well half the fun is the HUNT. If I don't get my books today I WILL get them at some point down the line!! Gotta love this hobby. I remember when I was young enough to spend this kind of dough on girls :)

Well half the fun is the HUNT. If I don't get my books today I WILL get them at some point down the line!! Gotta love this hobby. I remember when I was young enough to spend this kind of dough on girls :)

well you're still spending it on girls, there just drawn on the cover of a funny book now.. :baiting:

The funny thing is I bought it and a huge stack of similarly nice Archies at the Chicago ComiCon and when I got home I discovered I had accidently bought 2 copies of #50.

And before anyone asks I traded the other copy away years ago.

And THESE girls don't give you a hard time when you take them home!!! :)

Seriously I am so happy to see these books get some long overdue attention. This hobby has so much more texture than just superheroes. And that comes from a guy who's avatar is George Reeves Superman!

The funny thing is I bought it and a huge stack of similarly nice Archies at the Chicago ComiCon and when I got home I discovered I had accidently bought 2 copies of #50.

And before anyone asks I traded the other copy away years ago.

that's a nice surprise - I hope you got something good for it!

What do you guys think of that #44 in 6.0?

It looks like a pretty nice copy, but I don't think I'd pay an arm and a leg for it. I think once you get to the 7.0 or better range you're in the relatively HG region for Archies of this vintage. 6.0 is probably something you can find raw for less.