• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

At this moment I think CGC has lost my books!

103 posts in this topic

Just imagine if this had been PGX - some of you would have probably burned down Daniel's garage by now, but CGC pulls a boner and suddenly there's no problem at all.

You guys should really wash your noses.

Just imagine if this had been PGX - some of you would have probably burned down Daniel's garage by now, but CGC pulls a boner and suddenly there's no problem at all.

:popcorn:

One group has a reputation of rare errors that they have solved (mostly) to the customers' satisfaction; one has a reputation of multiple shady business practices. I don't see the problem here (shrug)

There have also been many cases of CGC *not* solving valid customer issues, so I hardly think personal guarantees should be given to the OP.

What happens if CGC says "sorry, we have no record of those books" and stands by it - are Roy and the rest of you going to financially compensate the OP?

There have also been many cases of CGC *not* solving valid customer issues, so I hardly think personal guarantees should be given to the OP.

What happens if CGC says "sorry, we have no record of those books" and stands by it - are Roy and the rest of you going to financially compensate the OP?

All guarantees will be funded by your birthday money! (thumbs u

They basically said, "don't panic, give it some time" or a generic "it'll all work out".

How is that a personal guarantee?

And I know that CGC has had customer service issues (I think every company has), but their overall reputation is good, especially compared to PGX. Am I missing something?

You should wash your mouth..."pulls a boner"? :shrug:

:kidaround:

They basically said, "don't panic, give it some time" or a generic "it'll all work out".

I think the OP said it best:

Saying he won't be around until Tuesday and saying END OF THREAD seems like a dismissal to me. But I'm over it now, since it was more than 5 minutes ago... And then to say "End of Thread" - it's NOT the end of the thread because nothing has changed and the issue hasn't been resolved.

King of over reactors here, JC is. lol

Did you miss that part of growing up that was called maturity and learning patience?

This isn't directed at oneasian, but more some advice in general on calling mistakes out: How about before someone starts a thread about something to complain about they follow the instructions on the manual and see if it gets resolved first, rather than a premature ejaculation of emotions on the boards?

doh!

It's not like CGC is a fly by night outfit. They gave the guy some info (talk to Joe on Tuesday), they almost always take care of their customer's complaints and all the OP had to do was be a little patient.

Unlike you most of the time.

lol

104499.jpg.481da17f88e7ac46305fa182b72eae44.jpg

lol Where else can you get this kind of tit-for-tat (now come up with a reference for that)?

It's not like CGC is a fly by night outfit. They gave the guy some info (talk to Joe on Tuesday), they almost always take care of their customer's complaints and all the OP had to do was be a little patient.

Well, if I called after a month and the only answer I got was: "oh..err..you have to talk to Joey about it on Tuesday", that would leave me with the impression that something might be awry -- and that only Joey was in a position to "make it right".

Nothing wrong with being concerned about this. Just saying...

You should quit trying to stir up controversy where, for the moment, there isn't any. Until Raphe talks to Joe at CGC, there isn't any other course of action to take. You're just being an for the sake of being an . Furthermore, any board memeber dumb enough to do business with PGX gets what they deserve.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Yes. Chill out. Talk to Joe Pierson on Monday. Then post your concerns after that.

End of thread.

:eyeroll:

He won't be in the office until Tuesday.

End of thread.

:eyeroll:

did you come up with that all by yourself or see it on page 1?

Well, if I called after a month and the only answer I got was: "oh..err..you have to talk to Joey about it on Tuesday", that would leave me with the impression that something might be awry -- and that only Joey was in a position to "make it right".

Nothing wrong with being concerned about this. Just saying...

He has to talk to Joe, because Joe is the only one who deals with Signature Series books, not because something is awry.