• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

At this moment I think CGC has lost my books!

103 posts in this topic

I just noticed this thread and had a similar stall out on one of my orders through a con that some1 subbed 4 me.

A few weeks over a month had gone by with no news.

I called in 2 find out that my CC was short and coincidentally it was the day after my CC company hits me with any transaction charges.

CGC also tried 2 contact me for a couple days but all they had was my cell # which my ex girl yapped away all my minutes as it was pay as you go.

Id talk to them first before getting 2 worked up cause lets face it

Sheet happens!!

Good luck with your books Raph

Rich

Patience is a virue, so is overreacting. I'm sure everything is fine. Once you speak to the appropriate personal, I'm sure your problem will be resolved.

uhhmmm :whatev:

watchout 4 those virues

strange.jpg

Patience is a virue, so is overreacting. I'm sure everything is fine. Once you speak to the appropriate personal, I'm sure your problem will be resolved.

watchout 4 those virues

strange.jpg

Classic lol

CGC still has two key books of mine for CGC SS from the wonder con. :ohnoez: relax. :whistle:

You too? I thought I was the only one. Hopefully, my B&B 28 & JLA 1 finally got signed this past weekend. :wishluck:

If if they were for Murphy Anderson at a NY show, they did not. Sorry.

CGC still has two key books of mine for CGC SS from the wonder con. :ohnoez: relax. :whistle:

You too? I thought I was the only one. Hopefully, my B&B 28 & JLA 1 finally got signed this past weekend. :wishluck:

What happen, he didn't show up?

Correct. He did not attend.

:cry::frustrated: :frustrated: It's all Wizard's fault.

i blame you! :baiting:

i blame you! :baiting:

I'll take it, but only if it makes you feel better, E.

So I spoke with Joe Pierson today and the situation has indeed been cleared up and he has also agreed to remedy the fact that the books took so long to get into the system, so all is well!

So I spoke with Joe Pierson today and the situation has indeed been cleared up and he has also agreed to remedy the fact that the books took so long to get into the system, so all is well!

i think you should issue an apology for being a DQ. :taptaptap:

I would say I told you so, but I'm not sure how it would translate into Canadian. Good news, though.

watchout 4 those virues

strange.jpg

Classic lol

I guess Danny has seen more of Michael Goldens doozy than the real thing as most of us have.

Pretty soon virtue will be nullified in the dictionaries of old and replaced by the Golden language. lol

Good news!

Shocker. meh

CGC is a first class operation, and despite the occasional misstep, usually does right.

I would say I told you so, but I'm not sure how it would translate into Canadian. Good news, though.

lol