• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the PRESSING WARS have officially begun

321 posts in this topic

3 pressing services now available right here on the boards (more available other places), and some people are actually using other peoples pricing structure's against them, and now....

ON SITE PRESSING.

I predict that by next year at this time, there will be at least 2 different companies offering on site pressing services, and quite possibly more than that.

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!

I will venture the opinion that if I want someone to press my book, I'd like them to take the time to do the work correctly. Haste makes...well...errors.

and we were there when the opening salvo was fired when they saw the whites of their eyes! :banana:

we are gonna be in the history books!

Someone may end up in the history books, just not sure who it is going to be.

I know who I have my money on.

There's going to be more as Matt will probably start offering it at some point too. Bottom line is that NOD may have things more right than wrong in some respects. Again, I have nothing against pressing and running a legitimate business, but you know, slippery slope and all that.

Is this like when the Germans invaded Russia in 1941?

Just in case:

:jokealert:

No, but it is very much like when the Germans started printing lots and lots of money in the '30s. (thumbs u

Not even close to being :jokealert:

That would be the 1920's then.

DM-wheelbarrow.jpg

There's going to be more as Matt will probably start offering it at some point too. Bottom line is that NOD may have things more right than wrong in some respects. Again, I have nothing against pressing and running a legitimate business, but you know, slippery slope and all that.

Thought Matt was already offering it.......................wrong Matt??

I meant on site pressing, so he doesn't do that yet.

I meant on site pressing, so he doesn't do that yet.

(thumbs u