• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

did you know that i just got a speeding ticket in new york state via the mail today? my van was photographed and they sent me a ticket?

tell me it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry::foryou:

When you pay the fine, just send a photograph of the money. :roflmao:

better get reed ready to be qb next year---never going to be c'ship caliber with brantley back there. just doesn't have "it."
like jordan jefferson? or jarrett lee? (shrug)
lol

I think we will either see Jordan Reed or Jeff Driskel next year at the helm ...brantley will likely still be there, but he is not the right qb for the spread system meyer wants to run... more of a chris leak guy, but leak had 4 years as a starter and didn't "perform" until year 4...this is brantley's first year as a starter, which is why meyer is still sticking with him...(for now)

better get reed ready to be qb next year---never going to be c'ship caliber with brantley back there. just doesn't have "it."
lol

I think we will either see Jordan Reed or Jeff Driskel next year at the helm ...brantley will likely still be there, but he is not the right qb for the spread system meyer wants to run... more of a chris leak guy, but leak had 4 years as a starter and didn't "perform" until year 4...this is brantley's first year as a starter, which is why meyer is still sticking with him...(for now)

i'm hoping we get to go the rent-a-criminal route w/ mettengerger next year. it worked for auburn (so far).

did you know that i just got a speeding ticket in new york state via the mail today? my van was photographed and they sent me a ticket?

Someone actually did that when NY started with the cameras years ago and the police department or whatever sent a picture of handcuffs back.

Someone actually did that when NY started with the cameras years ago and the police department or whatever sent a picture of handcuffs back.

lol

lol

I just hope we don't get them in florida (the cameras)

no, they don't have it either, but maybe mettenberger will have something to say about it next year.

lol

man, i remember leak performing pretty good in b.r. in '03. how well i remember.

Gator,

What would a Fair Market price be for a Blue Label 3.0 O/W PQ Action #15 be? 1.5X Guide ? 2X Guide ?

Thanks,

FISH

depends on eye appeal... this year a 1.8 sold for $900ish, and someone else paid $1700ish for a mid grade restored copy...5K+ for a 6.0...

so, a 3.0 could be $1500 if eye appeal is weak (like tape up and down the spine, etc)...or, a 3.0 could be $3K if the eye appeal is really strong... really depends on the book

lol

man, i remember leak performing pretty good in b.r. in '03. how well i remember.

well, I would say that game was more C4 (ciatric faison) than Leak, and obviously outside of the opening punt return TD, a suffocating Gator D...and I too, remember it well :cloud9:

lol

We do have them in Florida :( Come on down my way and run a red light and see what happens... lol

Dear Gator,

If Hugo Strange is the villain in the next Batman movie, how will it impact the price of Detective 36?

minimally ...tec 36 already has way more demand than supply and the price the issue commands reflects that

lol

We do have them in Florida :( Come on down my way and run a red light and see what happens... lol

as long as they stay out of my neck of the woods

Hmmm!!!! Rick Scott is the new Governor..... hm Maybe, you lucked out this time. (shrug)

If it was Alex Sink instead though.....you could have counted on them for sure.... (thumbs u

thank goodness (I think)

lol

really? Please all he did was throw for 2 500 yards his freshman year 16 TD's, 3 200 his sophmore year 29 TD's and 2 700 his junior year 20 TD's.

He's one of the all time greatest quarterbacks in the history of college football and I find it ironic how a quarterback only gets labeled a "preformer" if his team wins a national championship.

lol

really? Please all he did was throw for 2 500 yards his freshman year 16 TD's, 3 200 his sophmore year 29 TD's and 2 700 his junior year 20 TD's.

He's one of the all time greatest quarterbacks in the history of college football and I find it ironic how a quarterback only gets labeled a "preformer" if his team wins a national championship.

leak was a good qb for Florida , some would even say great (but I watched every game he played, and I have trouble saying he was "great"...he did have a great game in the nat. championship against OSU, but it was really our D that won that game...with help from tebow and Co. )...but he is maybe the 4th or 5th best qb in Florida history...at best...

so, for you to say he is one of the greatest in the history of college football , is ,well, tough for me to even put into words what kind of statement that is... naive?, ludicrous?, absurd?... those words come to mind... I would bet I am the biggest gator fan on these boards, and I have trouble calling him a top 4 or 5 in just gator history (I would rank tebow, weurfel, spurrier, grossman, reaves, peace right up there , with leak somewhere around grossman, reaves or peace) :screwy:

and by "perform" I use that in the definition of getting a Natty... doesn't mean he didn't perform as a player, just not at the expected level for most of his career, and by his own admission (thumbs u