• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Hello all!

Since I have had a fair number of PM's and texts and calls, thought I would chime in...as a few have noticed, I have sort of been "absent" of late lol

Decided I needed to re-evaluate and focus on my family this holiday season, and to do that, well, I had to break some habits (like spending too much time on the computer, and not enough time on the "important" people in my life...not that friends here are not important, but my family is, well "more")...

So, have been on a journey of rediscovery! And this journey is taking me to Thailand for the rest of the month (Church mission trip)... I will return sometime in early February, and hope to be "back" here to some extent, enjoying my time with my friends and fellow boardies...but if I am not, well, you can still PM or call or text me, and I will respond (eventually lol )

but in the interim (till early feb), if you email me, or PM me, or call me, and I don't respond, well, it is because I can't!

toodles

Gator

that is great Rick. :angel: Will be praying for your trip and impact. I thought you were going to Taiwon?

Hello all!

Since I have had a fair number of PM's and texts and calls, thought I would chime in...as a few have noticed, I have sort of been "absent" of late lol

Decided I needed to re-evaluate and focus on my family this holiday season, and to do that, well, I had to break some habits (like spending too much time on the computer, and not enough time on the "important" people in my life...not that friends here are not important, but my family is, well "more")...

So, have been on a journey of rediscovery! And this journey is taking me to Thailand for the rest of the month (Church mission trip)... I will return sometime in early February, and hope to be "back" here to some extent, enjoying my time with my friends and fellow boardies...but if I am not, well, you can still PM or call or text me, and I will respond (eventually lol )

but in the interim (till early feb), if you email me, or PM me, or call me, and I don't respond, well, it is because I can't!

toodles

Gator

Have a great trip Gator. Be mindful though, that in Thailand, breaking wind out loud and emitting putrid smelling gas as a side effect is frowned upon. So be careful

Hello all!

toodles

Gator

that is great Rick. :angel: Will be praying for your trip and impact.

+1 :thumbsup:

Hello all!

toodles

Gator

that is great Rick. :angel: Will be praying for your trip and impact.

+1 :thumbsup:

Have a safe and productive trip, Rick. :thumbsup:

thanks folks!

unlikely I can post any more after this morning, but I hope to be back in full force come early February!

till then, toodles

They have internet cafes all over Thailand.

in Bangkok yes...not in the village we will be in...no running water or plumbing so definitely no internet cafes doh!

thanks folks!

unlikely I can post any more after this morning, but I hope to be back in full force come early February!

till then, toodles

They have internet cafes all over Thailand.

in Bangkok yes...not in the village we will be in...no running water or plumbing so definitely no internet cafes doh!

What about Coke Zero??? Whatever will you do? Oh the horror