• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crime SuspenStories 22 club
9 9

727 posts in this topic

24bb3591-b7fb-4928-acd3-38d74be2b941_zps5e570b5c.jpg

I have said it before and I will say it again, add a little tape and move the spine to the back of that copy and you are looking at an easy 9.6 sir.

:baiting:

My copy that I mentioned and posted raw pics of a few pages back has already been cracked out of a slab and resubbed. Sitting still at verified with it being part of a coupon sub.

Really hoping it comes back higher than last time, was a letdown that is for sure.

24bb3591-b7fb-4928-acd3-38d74be2b941_zps5e570b5c.jpg

I have said it before and I will say it again, add a little tape and move the spine to the back of that copy and you are looking at an easy 9.6 sir.

:baiting:

My copy that I mentioned and posted raw pics of a few pages back has already been cracked out of a slab and resubbed. Sitting still at verified with it being part of a coupon sub.

Really hoping it comes back higher than last time, was a letdown that is for sure.

:o Tape?

you bet... I told him 6.0 and that's what cgc said...heritage also said 6.0 so looks like 3 for 3 lol

I was comparing it to my 6.0 copy and it looked spot on... maybe even a little bit nicer... ;)

now if only I can buy it :devil:
success...I was able to buy the book today :headbang:

you bet... I told him 6.0 and that's what cgc said...heritage also said 6.0 so looks like 3 for 3 lol

I was comparing it to my 6.0 copy and it looked spot on... maybe even a little bit nicer... ;)

Congrats! Will this be a keeper, at least for the time being?

given that I probably paid way more than I could sell it for I would say "keeper"

given that I probably paid way more than I could sell it for I would say "keeper"

Grats Gator, CSS 22 is a great book and will always sell if you decide to not keep it.

I just wonder how long this currently price bubble will last, or if it is permanent?

Beautiful copy!

This book is definately on my want list for the future when I break in GA.

Its quite a striking cover, I recreated it not so long ago.

(obviously not as good as Artboy99s sig commissions!)

CrimeCover22.jpg

So, am I looking at a 1.0 or 1.5 if I want to own this book for a reasonable price? Could you even get those grades under say $350?

From a casual knowledge of ebay prices, some 1.0/1.5 copies still finish relatively cheaply, in the $125-175 range. The trick I guess is finding a copy that low-grade with defects that you can live with.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140863866712?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D140863866712%26_rdc%3D1

the dentist added the picture well after the listing went up and the image never showed up in list view.. i think i can live with the condition and price. great colors in hand.