• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crime SuspenStories 22 club
9 9

727 posts in this topic

I bought a copy earlier this year, but sold it within a week because I didn't want to fall down the slippery path of pre-code horror. :facepalm:

Care to elaborate on the "slippery path of pre-code horror.?

It's addictive.

I bought a copy earlier this year, but sold it within a week because I didn't want to fall down the slippery path of pre-code horror. :facepalm:

It's addictive.

That's exactly it, I figured if I kept the CSS #22, I'd have to get Tomb of Terror #15, Horrific #3, Chamber of Chills #19, Weird Mysteries #5, and so on and so on. I had to stay focused and stick to "superhero" books. :(

Edited by Illustrious

It's addictive.

That's exactly it, I figured if I kept the CSS #22, I'd have to get Tomb of Terror #15, Horrific #3, Chamber of Chills #19, Weird Mysteries #5, and so on and so on. I had to stay focused and stick to "superhero" books. :(

Variety is the spice of life. :baiting:

It's addictive.

Ha ha that's funny got it. Definitely addictive...that's why I limit myself to one publisher and a few runs.

Very cool piece to add to the collection.

Thanks for sharing. Take a shot of the 3 together?

Sienkiewcz on the left, from 2010

Janot in the middle, from 2012

JKSIII on the right, from 2013

I can't wait to frame and hang these beasts up in my developing toy/comic room.

20130609_160413_zps7b71cc21.jpg