• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crime SuspenStories 22 club
9 9

727 posts in this topic

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in....This was my original ticket into the club and ow it's back home where it belongs and it will never leave again. A big thank you to Tsp99 for helping me get it back.

null_zps9f2d3eda.jpg

grats bud. I completely understand having done something similar last year with Thirdgreenham

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in....This was my original ticket into the club and ow it's back home where it belongs and it will never leave again. A big thank you to Tsp99 for helping me get it back.

null_zps9f2d3eda.jpg

:whee:

null_zps9f2d3eda.jpg

AWESOME!!!! :applause:

null_zps9f2d3eda.jpg

AWESOME!!!! :applause:

Thanks fellas... I'm really glad it's back home where it belongs... :)

I know, I saw that yesterday and "ordered" it, but was informed this morning that I was waitlisted ( fat chance the first buyer won't follow through).

I know, I saw that yesterday and "ordered" it, but was informed this morning that I was waitlisted ( fat chance the first buyer won't follow through).

You, me and a bunch of other horrorheads lurking in the shadows. Figures I was in a long line. lol

Any idea around what time the book first showed up for sale? I saw it sometime during the evening before someone placed a $1200 bid. So was this book available at the time the $1200 bid was put in?

Any idea around what time the book first showed up for sale? I saw it sometime during the evening before someone placed a $1200 bid. So was this book available at the time the $1200 bid was put in?

Yes it was, somebody put a 1200 bid on it,I couldn't believe my eyes and had to triple check and then hit the buy it now, luckily before everybody else, however, like I said on comiclink the seller has to accept your bid and that still has not happened, so we will see?

Here is my copy. Has the punch holes where old time collectors in the 50's would store their books in ring binders. As a collector these books with these defects don't bother me. Neither was the price I paid for it at my LCS. He had it priced at $80 and I bought it at the haggle price of $50. Back in 2011

I just love the stories in them, especially liked the bank clerk one (thumbs u

147560.jpg.38eee0a35ddcf99b01bd4a07153b034e.jpg