• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crime SuspenStories 22 club
9 9

727 posts in this topic

Here's a pic for the club... These belong to a friend of mine..

null_zpsefa9d289.jpg

The Sinister Six!

I'll post the Sinister seven soon. ;)

Great group shot!

The comparison of the 1.0 copy to the rest is amazing just to see how much cover colors can fade! :sorry:

Always was a classic cover book whose time of appreciation seems to have arrived. :)

I agree... I remember a few years ago, maybe 3 or 4, when I had a 4.5 copy that I was asking 500 for and I couldn't give it away... It's nice to see such a classic get the recognition it deserves.

Always was a classic cover book whose time of appreciation seems to have arrived. :)

I agree... I remember a few years ago, maybe 3 or 4, when I had a 4.5 copy that I was asking 500 for and I couldn't give it away... It's nice to see such a classic get the recognition it deserves.

Totally. In the distant past I have had copies in low grade, like for about $60-ish each. And missed out on a real nice fine+-ish looking copy from Ted at Superworld for about $100. Really wasn't all THAT long ago, so the price has kinda exploded in recent years.

I never did get a BCM 50 or Venus 19 when I should've, but in the CSS 22 dept I lucked out OK. :)

That's more than I paid for my 4.5. :whistle:

I mean the $500, not the giving it away. Wait, are you still giving it away?

New horror collection I just picked up had this baby in it...

001_zps2fabcc1e.jpg

Wow! Are all the books in the collection this nice?

Not all that nice...I wish! About 15-20 ECs look like this though

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in....This was my original ticket into the club and ow it's back home where it belongs and it will never leave again. A big thank you to Tsp99 for helping me get it back.

null_zps9f2d3eda.jpg