• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2011, July 20-24, San Diego, CA

521 posts in this topic

Any recommendations on where to park near the Con for the best price and easiest access? Haven't been there since early 2000s.

Before I could get to the Con an hour or two and park at one of the lots a couple blocks away. I'm guessing this isn't the case anymore. Would like to know how early I will need to get there.

There is a large parking structure on the SE side of Petco park along Park Blvd. They completed the pedestrian bridge that will allow you to walk from Park Blvd over Harbor Drive

everyone that buys a comic from me at booth 1206 for more than $1000 gets a free picture with Mr Bedrock and he will autograph one undergarment for you :headbang:

everyone that buys a comic from me at booth 1206 for more than $1000 gets a free picture with Mr Bedrock and he will autograph one undergarment for you :headbang:

boardies only

or is underwear on the outside guy also eligible

any advice for a first timer going to this event? Starting to get kinda excited

come in full army gear locked and loaded.

boardies only

or is underwear on the outside guy also eligible

we don't discriminate...come one, come all!

hm

hm

ya, I was thinking of making him sign my skidmark too. Great minds think alike!

Vaughn there was some terrific advice earlier in this thread.

If you read the posts over the next few pages starting about here....

There is a ton of information about getting the most bang for the buck from the show.

It's the most overwhelming show I've ever been to and I've been to a lot of shows.

Really ready to go!

Got a bunch of newbies tickets this year through a really good hook up so i can`t wait to here what they think.

If anyone has the time check out Discovery`s Dinosaur panel friday night with my friend Dave Krenz talking about directing his segments. He also story boarded for the John Carter movie coming out.

Vaughn there was some terrific advice earlier in this thread.

If you read the posts over the next few pages starting about here....

There is a ton of information about getting the most bang for the buck from the show.

It's the most overwhelming show I've ever been to and I've been to a lot of shows.

Someone else posted this link too which was helpful.

http://www.comicsreporter.com/index.php/briefings/commentary/33348/