• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2011, July 20-24, San Diego, CA

521 posts in this topic

Damn twihards, thank god this is the last year of this crapfest.

lol actually its not, part II is in 2012 after SDCC.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLEASE KILL ME

Ok, be at the Hard Rock Cafe on the 26th at 10am, and wear something yellow

Well, it's Monday night. The Twilight panel is Thursday morning, and the line for Hall H has already begun. doh!

Ay carumba! So sad... At least the squealing will be over at 12:15 pm or so Thursday. Then the fanboy squealing will be going for Spielberg, Coppola, and all the other guests coming in this weekend. :)

The line may have to disperse. SDCC has a new rule...you can't line up unless you have a badge.

I was gone for a few weeks, did I miss all the whining about the rather significant price hike for next year?

----------------------------------------Reg. ....... Jr./Military/Senior

4-DAY WITH Preview Night $175* $87*

4-DAY WITHOUT Preview $150* $75*

SINGLE DAY Thurs - Sat $40 $20

SINGLE DAY Sunday $23 $11

There was a thread in Comics General. It certainly is a big hike.

Thanks. I'll hunt for it. I don't mind the price (the hotel and parking prices are what I mind), but I am hopeful that it will lead to an even better experience.

did I miss all the whining about the rather significant price hike for next year?

----------------------------------------Reg. ....... Jr./Military/Senior

SINGLE DAY Sunday $23 $11

Still an affordable rate for Sun. children's or family day. Need to grow the next generation of collectors or fans.

The day is finally here! For those who are driving in from up north, here is a little warning for you. The Del Mar Race Tracks open up today. There will be heavy traffic in this area throughtout the week.

Other than that hope to see all of you there.

Rey

Just arrived. Took 90 minutes from Newport. Not bad at all. Grabbing lunch at The Burger Joint in the Gaslamp, and they just gave me a free cupcake, so the con is already a success!