• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2011, July 20-24, San Diego, CA

521 posts in this topic

Had lunch at Hash House a Go Go, and it was too much to finish. my week of self indulgence has begun

Best chicken and waffles (sorry Roscoe's), but bring a friend. Those portions are huge. Everything looks great there.

Ahh... it always feels so good to step out of the airport in San Diego--such freaking great weather!

Checked in at the Omni, and my room overlooks the area where all the people are camped out for Hall H under those tents. Enjoy your Twilight panel, folks.

Badges, food, preview night, and then off with my wife to an improv show with Felicia Day and I believe some of the other cast members from the Guild!

1 more hour to head down to Hotel Circle and get my tickets.

Stupid Town & County where the tickets are on Hotel Circle charging $10 CASH to park and to get tickets I already paid for. Why pay for that? I left. I already bought pre-parking. Going to center for my tickets. Saved $10. I'm cheap.

That hotel parking for tickets is makin a killing $$ wise.

in bed at 1am, up at 4am...goikng to be a LONG day but if folks come buy some more comics, a good day in front of me!

Yup, us too. Can't catch a break with the 3 hour time change.

By the way, my booth sold out completely last night so I'm going to Gator's booth to shop today.

:baiting:

Badges, food, preview night, and then off with my wife to an improv show with Felicia Day and I believe some of the other cast members from the Guild!

How was that?

How was that?

It was really funny! Improv can be hit or miss, but the show was a lot of fun. Found out that Felicia Day wasn't involved, but two of the other cast members (Zaboo and Vork aka Sandeep and Jeff) were in the show, and two more of them were in the audience.

Just to let everyone that we are now located at booth #5520, by SuperWorld Comics by the entrance of Hall B 1. We are also near Metropolis collectibles & Mile High Comics & High Grade comics

Ouch! You're gonna have to post them in the 'This week in your collection' thread when you're back dude!! :hi:

2nd day in and already spent over what I had planned.....got lots of books on my want list knocked off though.