• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2011, July 20-24, San Diego, CA

521 posts in this topic

in bed at 1am, up at 4am...goikng to be a LONG day but if folks come buy some more comics, a good day in front of me!

1 more day for me Rick,so exited I'm almost giddy.Thanks for knocking another huge grail off my want list. :whee:

in bed at 1am, up at 4am...goikng to be a LONG day but if folks come buy some more comics, a good day in front of me!

1 more day for me Rick,so exited I'm almost giddy.Thanks for knocking another huge grail off my want list. :whee:

What the hell I haven't seen you yet

What the hell I haven't seen you yet

I only have Sat and Sun. passes,work gets in the way of doing the whole week of show. :pullhair:

, I accidentally sold your book for a 12 pack of cold coke zero today...bummer :baiting:

, I accidentally sold your book for a 12 pack of cold coke zero today...bummer :baiting:

lol Did you run out of Coke Zero when I was at your booth practically the whole day :o

lol Did you run out of Coke Zero when I was at your booth practically the whole day :o

Yet another boardie I haven't run into yet

:o:cry:???:cry::pullhair:

Got back yesterday from the Con. Had a blast during the 3 days I was there! I was able to pick up some Hasbro Exclusives which I wanted (Waited in line for about 3 hours!!) and sold a book thanks to Gator and Bedrock for allowing me to display my books :).

Had a great time,except that I had to camp out all night to get next years tickets.Completely losing money on the expensive hotel that I did'nt stay in.I want to thank Rick/GAtor once more for knocking another big grail from my want list,and thanks to the guy just passing by who had the right book at the right time(Bats 234).I think he's a board member,but have no idea what his name is sorry.met up with alot of boardies John (SOT),Roy,Bob Storms (worship) ,Harley(great guy),Andre Watson,Dale,the Bunky's and a slew of others,My one regret is I did'nt get to see Paratrooper/Vaughn,or edgerx/John,guys my offer to buy drinks will always be there for you to cash in anytime.Now it's time to save up for another grail,probably a F.F.#1 or an X-men #1 .God the choices one must make in life!

It was painfully clear that I was not going to appear at SDCC until a pass suddenly freed up and I was in. A mighty tip of the cowl to 40years, Bobby, Monstermonkey79, Mr. Moroco, Steve, and Frank C. for helping me get there and making it as pleasant as it could be. Also thx to the wonderful as always John V.

Great, exhausting time. :whee:

Had a great time,except that I had to camp out all night to get next years tickets.Completely losing money on the expensive hotel that I did'nt stay in.I want to thank Rick/GAtor once more for knocking another big grail from my want list,and thanks to the guy just passing by who had the right book at the right time(Bats 234).I think he's a board member,but have no idea what his name is sorry.met up with alot of boardies John (SOT),Roy,Bob Storms (worship) ,Harley(great guy),Andre Watson,Dale,the Bunky's and a slew of others,My one regret is I did'nt get to see Paratrooper/Vaughn,or edgerx/John,guys my offer to buy drinks will always be there for you to cash in anytime.Now it's time to save up for another grail,probably a F.F.#1 or an X-men #1 .God the choices one must make in life!

I have an X-Men #1 that would go nice into your SA key collection :baiting: