• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Really Cool GA Slabs! Sale has begun...

74 posts in this topic

Traveling for work and Yankees vs. Rangers starts tomorrow night. So, I thought it'd be fun to list a few Golden Age books tonight. I'll start listing around 8pm Central (9pm EST).

Maybe a dozen or so slabs...Classic covers, Horror, Jap/Nazis, GGA too.

As usual, they'll be priced to sell in hopes of finding a new home. (thumbs u PMs welcome but :takeit: rules apply. $5 S&H US, International extra. Free S&H with $250+ purchase. Good luck!

Here's a preview-- can you identify the issues? hm

5080951635_e535a42c88_b.jpg

Traveling for work and Yankees vs. Rangers starts tomorrow night. So, I thought it'd be fun to list a few Golden Age books tonight. I'll start listing around 8pm Central (9pm EST).

Maybe a dozen or so slabs...Classic covers, Horror, Jap/Nazis, GGA too.

As usual, they'll be priced to sell in hopes of finding a new home. (thumbs u PMs welcome but :takeit: rules apply. $5 S&H US, International extra. Free S&H with $250+ purchase. Good luck!

Here's a preview-- can you identify the issues? hm

5080951635_e535a42c88_b.jpg

None of them are Actions. :grin:

LOT #1

Mister Mystery #12 CGC 2.5 - Classic Injury-to-Eye Cover! $700

Rarely seen on the market...priced at 4x Guide (yet below GPA). For those who know how really tough this book is and what multiples MM12s sell for...

5082114827_b6c918b1bc_b.jpg

:takeit: