• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing Pt 2-- Lee, Simon, Romita, Colan

230 posts in this topic

I just called CGC to ask about my Economy submissions and talked to Gemma herself. :o She was very helpful as always, and let me know that it would likely be around mid-April before any of the Economy submissions had grades. Just thought I would pass that along for anyone else in the same boat!

I just called CGC to ask about my Economy submissions and talked to Gemma herself. :o She was very helpful as always, and let me know that it would likely be around mid-April before any of the Economy submissions had grades. Just thought I would pass that along for anyone else in the same boat!

Was this for books that included Stan Lee, or ones that did not?

If you were a client and you had books and some were for only Simon Romita or Colan and some were for Lee then I waited and subbed all together.

If your invoice was JUST Simon Romita or Colan and not Stan Lee then I submitted a few invoices about 2-3 weeks before Stan signed.

Hope this helps. :)

Was this for books that included Stan Lee, or ones that did not?

My submission included books that were all being signed by Stan. Sean explained it all just above here better than I could have. :applause:

So, I guess my 2 John Romita books should arrive by the end of July. lol lol

If you were a client and you had books and some were for only Simon Romita or Colan and some were for Lee then I waited and subbed all together.

If your invoice was JUST Simon Romita or Colan and not Stan Lee then I submitted a few invoices about 2-3 weeks before Stan signed.

My invoices that just had Simon/Romita for Economys are showing up as "Scheduled for Grading" as of today.

Thanks again, Sean and Chris! :)

The date is December 8, 1941. Imperial Japan has attacked the US Naval base at Pearl Harbor and their forces have attacked US bases in the Philippines. Nazi Germany rules most of Europe. Things look bleak.....Who does FDR ask for? He needs a symbol, an American icon to help rally the people.....

001-13.jpg[/img]

Many, many thanks to Sean for your very professional and kind manner in which you work with me. What a great piece of art! (thumbs u

The date is December 8, 1941. Imperial Japan has attacked the US Naval base at Pearl Harbor and their forces have attacked US bases in the Philippines. Nazi Germany rules most of Europe. Things look bleak.....Who does FDR ask for? He needs a symbol, an American icon to help rally the people.....

001-13.jpg[/img]

Many, many thanks to Sean for your very professional and kind manner in which you work with me. What a great piece of art! (thumbs u

:applause:

001-13.jpg[/img]

:applause:

Awesome looking art from a legend! Darn I want a bunch of these in my collection.

001-13.jpg[/img]

Congrats :headbang: this Simon painting is also Amazing.

Sean(NYcomics) : Kudos to you for making this possible. Hopefully there will be a Master signing part three in the Fall . I now have a few books that could use a Joe Simon sig on it. :wishluck:

These books are so awesome! (worship)

I find myself coming back to this thread repeatedly to drool over all the great stuff. The Cap' sketches are just to cool for words. :cloud9:

Congrats to all those lucky enough to get one and major kudos to NYComics for putting together such an amazing opportunity... :applause: