• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you check your grades online?

159 posts in this topic

No, but i can point you to a reading comprehension course close by if you give me your home city.

I never said "absolutely nothing", i said NO VALUE. Here, i'll give you a quick economics lesson. When a book costs $17 to get graded(plus throw in a dollar or two for shipping) and sells for $16 even in a 9.8, THAT is a book with NO VALUE. Actually, i'm wrong, it does have a value. It's value is NEGATIVE $1-3. Understand yet??? The book is worthless on its own but IF it's graded a 9.8, it will ALMOST sell for the price of slabbing it. Thats a book of NO VALUE... CONGRATS!!! lol

A schill??? Funny! Is that your fallback whenever you lose an argument or get called out for being a schmuck?

Sorry, no schill here. Let me know when you see me pump up ANY seller/site, anything. Just here talking about MY own books which btw aren't even for sale. Nice try though (thumbs u

To be technical the book still has a value of $16. To the seller the NET VALUE is NEG $1-3, but the VALUE is $16.

If you are going to give lessons, make sure you aced the class :)

Well, i'd disagree.

The HOLDER is worth $16, the actual book is worth nothing imo. When a slabbed book sells for less than the cost of grading it, it's hard for me to accept an argument that the book has value (thumbs u

Like i said, to each his own

So............. when my ASM 238 comes back as a 10.0, should I charge $24 more than book value for it? That is about what it cost me to have it graded.

I am new to this and I definitely do not like Batman, I like books with value!

So............. when my ASM 238 comes back as a 10.0, should I charge $24 more than book value for it? That is about what it cost me to have it graded.

I am new to this and I definitely do not like Batman, I like books with value!

Here's the easy answer: it won't come back a 10.0.

No, but i can point you to a reading comprehension course close by if you give me your home city.

Judging by your grammar you should be looking for a course closer to you.

I never said "absolutely nothing", i said NO VALUE.

So, doesn't something with NO VALUE cost absolutely nothing? hm

Here, i'll give you a quick economics lesson. When a book costs $17 to get graded(plus throw in a dollar or two for shipping) and sells for $16 even in a 9.8, THAT is a book with NO VALUE. Actually, i'm wrong, it does have a value. It's value is NEGATIVE $1-3. Understand yet??? The book is worthless on its own but IF it's graded a 9.8, it will ALMOST sell for the price of slabbing it. Thats a book of NO VALUE... CONGRATS!!! lol

Point me to said books. And, seeing as the book itself has NO VALUE, please show me where I can get them for free.

A schill??? Funny! Is that your fallback whenever you lose an argument or get called out for being a schmuck?

Nice try at a deflection. No it's not my fall back, and I don't recall being 'called out' as a schmuck, whatever one of those is. I've seen your diatribe, that's about it. I haven't even seen any books with NO VALUE.

Sorry, no schill here. Let me know when you see me pump up ANY seller/site, anything.

You know full well what type of shill I'm talking about. The choice of books you threw up as examples of books with NO VALUE was... interesting to say the least. I wonder why you picked those books when refering to 'truly, truly brilliant' people hm

Just here talking about MY own books which btw aren't even for sale. Nice try though (thumbs u

It was a nice try, in fact I'd say it was a result. I couldn't give a baboon's arse what you do with your books and where, but you already know that ;)

WOW! Considering that rambling discourse, apparently i got under someones skin lol

So sorry, your gems dont have "no value" Mr. Literal. They are worth $1. Feel better? :golfclap:

If my "diatribes" bother you so much, dont waste your time reading/responding to my posts. I'm sure your time could be better spent continuing your search of dollar bins for books you can pay $17 to get slabbed so they are worth $16 someday. Enjoy!!!

WOW! Considering that rambling discourse, apparently i got under someones skin lol

So sorry, your gems dont have "no value" Mr. Literal. They are worth $1. Feel better? :golfclap:

If my "diatribes" bother you so much, dont waste your time reading/responding to my posts. I'm sure your time could be better spent continuing your search of dollar bins for books you can pay $17 to get slabbed so they are worth $16 someday. Enjoy!!!

OK, so I'll take it you can't point me to any books that have no value. Thank you.

It's not really wasting my time reading your posts, it doesn't take long. Now just to figure out who you were before hm

LMAO! Don't strain your brain too bad there Scully trying to figure it out. Lemme know what you come up with there genius lol

I thought i already pointed out that pretty much every book in your registry had NO VALUE except to 9.8 zero value book hunters like yourself. Damn did you get lucky finding a source for Batmans from the mid 90's in high grade! Dont lose that contact! (thumbs u

I thought i already pointed out that pretty much every book in your registry had NO VALUE except to 9.8 zero value book hunters like yourself.

So what you collect rocks and what I collect sucks? :idea:

meh

That's all the proof I need that, while I can't put my finger on eactly who you are yet, you're a tool. You honestly believe that every book in my registry is worth absolutely nothing? Honestly? Every single book in my registry has NO VALUE? Really?

No, like i said "pretty much" every book dummy (thumbs u

Sorry you got your feelings hurt there toots but maybe that will teach you not to be such a just because someone is new.

Like i said, lemme know when "you figure out who I used to be" Scully! :roflmao:

LMAO! Don't strain your brain too bad there Scully trying to figure it out. Lemme know what you come up with there genius lol

I thought i already pointed out that pretty much every book in your registry had NO VALUE except to 9.8 zero value book hunters like yourself. Damn did you get lucky finding a source for Batmans from the mid 90's in high grade! Dont lose that contact! (thumbs u

Harold? Is that you? hm

Sorry you got your feelings hurt there toots but maybe that will teach you not to be such a just because someone is new.

Like i said, lemme know when "you figure out who I used to be" Scully! :roflmao:

I'm not sure who you used to be but, I would say right now you're an azz wipe.

LMAO!!!

You guys definitely watched too much X-Files growing up!

Harold?!? Thats what you braniacs come up with??? Too funny. Since your detective skills are as lame as boozads slabbed Detectives, i'll help you out a little.

The name is Jason and I live in Davie ,Florida. It would take a mentally challenged 6 year old about 30 seconds on a computer to find enough proof of that on the internet (thumbs u

LMAO!!!

Harold?!? Thats what you braniacs come up with??? Too funny. Since your detective skills are as lame as boozads slabbed Detectives, i'll help you out a little.

The name is Jason and I live in Davie ,Florida. It would take a mentally challenged 6 year old about 30 seconds on a computer to find enough proof of that on the internet (thumbs u

A mentally challenged 6 year old? Are making some sort of confession? Handicap aside, you must be at least 18 to post on the boards.

LMAO!!!

A mentally challenged 6 year old? Are making some sort of confession? Handicap aside, you must be at least 18 to post on the boards.

Normally, I would make a crack about you forgetting to type words that would have formed actual sentences in your post but i have to respect anyone with as nice an X-men collections as yours

LMAO!!!

Normally, I would make a crack about you forgetting to type words that would have formed actual sentences in your post but i have to respect anyone with as nice an X-men collections as yours

wow both of you guys have nice X-Men collections. Someday I will have an equal collection of graded comics.

Dummy?

You didn't hurt my feelings one bit, I couldn't give a mess what you think of my books. The meh was for your attitude, not for your completely misguided opinion on others' registry sets.

Oh, and point out where I was a . I know you'll have trouble with that like you did pointing out where you had trouble pointing out any books that have NO VALUE.