• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the rarest comic in your collection?

571 posts in this topic

As some of you know, I exclusively collect truly rare comics but I am not sure what is the rarest comic I own. According to Overstreet, it would be my Hoods Up #1 with 2 known copies in existence but I have seen about 8 of them for sale in my lifetime. Maybe it is my kokonut komics, a Hawaiian comic and gerber 9. I would post pictures but something is going on at photobucket, I could not highlight the img code to copy. Anybody know whats going on? Anyway let's see your rarest comic!

I would post pictures but something is going on at photobucket, I could not highlight the img code to copy. Anybody know whats going on? Anyway let's see your rarest comic!

They revamped the interface. Now when you click on the IMG code tab, it automatically copies it for you (it'll say "Copied" in the field after you click on it)

koko001.jpg

Thanx for helping me out at photobucket. I didn't know what was going on. Ok here is kokonut 1 I have never seen another one for sale.

143 what kinda Archie NN comic is that? Is that in Overstreet? Have you ever seen the Holy Grail rare ARchie, Official boy scout outfitter?

143 what kinda Archie NN comic is that? Is that in Overstreet? Have you ever seen the Holy Grail rare ARchie, Official boy scout outfitter?

Those are all Canadian Whites, so not listed in Overstreet.

I have never seen or heard of anyone who has seen the Boy Scout Outfitter. I'm not sure it exists (shrug)

I'm not sure any of these is rarer than the others, but as a group, these are the rarest books I have.

106427.jpg

Great books :applause:and that Archie Andrews is a tough one. I still need it plus the Super Comics reprint of Pep 22.