• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh what the heck...WonderCon 2011 is coming up...who's going?

61 posts in this topic

WonderCon 2011 is coming up April 1-3, 2011 in San Francisco, CA. With the new job and all, I will definitely be going, plus the wife will accompany me too, as her parents live nearby. (Wonder what she'll think of the fanboys and the people dressed up.) This will be my first time attending in more than two years. I am really looking forward to this.

So now here are the questions that are nagging me:

1) Who's going?

2) Where shall we have a forum dinner? I can organize it again as I did three years ago.

3) Will Greggy make an appearance? :wishluck:

WonderCon 2011

Looks like a great line-up. Lotsa sig opportunities in the Alley!

Does Berkley Breathed make many appearances?

Guy has been making the rounds of late...much more than in the past (thumbs u

I will be there! It's a great convention and a nice warm up for (its sister show) SDCC. Last year was great and I can't wait to see the full line up for this one.

Glad to see Kevin Smith is coming back, Hopefully he has some signings at the DC booth like he did at ComicCon this past year...

:headbang:

I wouldn't get too comfy about Kevin Smith. According to his schedule, he's got appearances booked in Pennsylvania on Friday, April 1st and Sat. April 2nd. They may have to fly him in for a Sunday afternoon Q&A to fulfill his agreement. I'm trying to get some confirmation from his people if he even remembers he's signed up to do WonderCon.

But I am looking forward to this show. I'm skipping ECCC, so I'm excited to meet Frank Quietly, plus I have some books for Berkeley Breathed that didn't get signed yet. And Quesada... And... The list keeps growing. :)

Dre..

You are EVERYWHERE lately :o

:applause:

lol

I always go to Wondercon since it's a short 45 min flight up the coast.

Up the coast? Where you at? I'll be making the 5 hour drive as opposed to the 45 min flight (thumbs u

I'm going on Saturday, first time for WonderCon and I'm excited!

Frank Quietly, Quesada, Manapul......yes, the list is growing!

Anyone have advice for meeting my fav artists and getting SS with as little hassle as possible?

Thanks in advance

Dunno if this is a dumb question, but, is there any groups of people who get exclusives or sig's for others on this forum from con's that are too far away? I live in a very out of the way area, luckily I have SpokaneCON in may. I might be able to get to some in seattle or portland but that is a 5 hour drive.

Dunno if this is a dumb question, but, is there any groups of people who get exclusives or sig's for others on this forum from con's that are too far away? I live in a very out of the way area, luckily I have SpokaneCON in may. I might be able to get to some in seattle or portland but that is a 5 hour drive.

Check the Signature Room, there are plenty of folks to help out there (thumbs u