• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AN OPEN CHALLENGE TO CHICKENDEVIL

155 posts in this topic

Now go bid a few thousand on that Superman Ashcan!

You never know!

The money has gone straight off towards my Detective 27 that I'm paying for in dribs and drabs.

i'm quite pleased to see that you got your money back - $5000 is nothing to sneeze at.

glad to see that you took the money and made another installment on an existing debt. seems like the right thing to do........... thumbsup2.gif

Actually, the question is, WOULD I have my 3 comics if I hadn't been such an impatient arse ???

You know, if you REALLY do believe that, I'm just wasting my time posting on here.

If you REALLY think he ever had those three Detective Comics.

It's no wonder other board members have just quit in despair.

Actually, the question is, WOULD I have my 3 comics if I hadn't been such an impatient arse ???

You know, if you REALLY do believe that, I'm just wasting my time posting on here.

If he's a scammer, why did he return your money? confused-smiley-013.gif

If he's a scammer, why did he return your money? confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe the same reason a shoplifter puts something back on the self when they notice someone watching them...? confused.gif

No offense intended (okay, maybe a little)! I'm glad you got your money back, but holy [!@#%^&^]! I'm been seeing nothing but...look at my collection, look at how many more issues I need, look at my collection pictures, listen to my rip off story, etc. since I've been on these boards. Do you have a life outside of this hobby? RELAX; you're going to give yourself a heart attack!! I have a suggestion. Don't send $5,000 to a complete stranger just because he says he has books (no scans..???).

P.S. Want to buy a Buzzy #70? I don't have the book on me, but its BS graded Mint+++++. However, it's over at my friend's sister's cousin's niece's basement. I'd get you a scan, but every scanner in my city isn't currently working. I'm looking for 1000x guide.

P.S. Want to buy a Buzzy #70? I don't have the book on me, but its BS graded Mint+++++. However, it's over at my friend's sister's cousin's niece's basement. I'd get you a scan, but every scanner in my city isn't currently working. I'm looking for 1000x guide.

Is this offer only open to Ian, or can we buy it as well ???

Sure! I have two of them. I've been pressing one under a 40' high stack of CBM's for the last 6 months. I'll send you a scan after you send me payment.

Can I just send you cash ?? Checks and money orders take so long and I don't really trust paypal after reading all the horror stories confused-smiley-013.gif

No offense intended (okay, maybe a little)! I'm glad you got your money back, but holy [!@#%^&^]! I'm been seeing nothing but...look at my collection, look at how many more issues I need, look at my collection pictures, listen to my rip off story, etc. since I've been on these boards. Do you have a life outside of this hobby? RELAX; you're going to give yourself a heart attack!! I have a suggestion. Don't send $5,000 to a complete stranger just because he says he has books (no scans..???).

NM+++++ confused.gif

9.66666 ?

I'm been seeing nothing but...look at my collection, look at how many more issues I need, look at my collection pictures, listen to my rip off story, etc. since I've been on these boards.

All ten days. stooges.gif

Want to buy a Buzzy #70? I don't have the book on me, but its BS graded Mint+++++. However, it's over at my friend's sister's cousin's niece's basement. I'd get you a scan, but every scanner in my city isn't currently working. I'm looking for 1000x guide.

Ooooooh yes please.

Want to buy a Buzzy #70? I don't have the book on me, but its BS graded Mint+++++. However, it's over at my friend's sister's cousin's niece's basement. I'd get you a scan, but every scanner in my city isn't currently working. I'm looking for 1000x guide.

Ooooooh yes please.

NO! Don't do it Ian, I have a hunch he's not being truthful. gossip.gif

Actually the truly scary thing is that Ian is this psychotic about TWO hobbies...

Like trying to have one narcoleptic, amnesiac, crystal meth-addicted spouse with Tourette's Syndrome and leprosy isn't enough... Ian has two... foreheadslap.gif