• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Experience with Ebay Seller Salesxtreamvoip

289 posts in this topic

I am having a huge problem with her too, check it out

Auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=190465451204&si=GzRPkXIVOeQnG6qq0QHrGQhp5N8%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AX%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1123

Me:

This book is missing the last page. There are 8 pages ahead of the centerfold, and 7 after it. You can see where the last page is gone. How do you want to proceed? I would like to return it.

Her:

Hello,I am very sorry, you can returned it and get your full refund, pls returned to this address maria carter; 2120 Preakness court arlington tx.76017

I apologise pls let me know if you are looking something else.

thanks

maria

Me:

It will be in tomorrow's mail.

thanks,

John

Me

(14 days later, after checking in a few times to see if she got it):

We mailed this back priority on 11/16. If I do not receive a refund by 11/30, I will give negative feedback.

thank you

John (ellensclassics)

Her:

well seeing how we have not got the item back yet and you want refund for some ting i do not have and NOW HAVE MADE TREATS I WILL 1 PASS YOUR TREAT WHITCH PAYPAL WILL TREAT AS EXTORTION 2 I WILL NOW FIGHT IT FOR YOUR A JERK 3 I WILL BE POSTING FEED BACK TO YOU AS WELL ,

SO GIVE ME THE TRACKING FOR THE ITEM SHOW ME WHERE IT IS AND WE WILL GO FROM THAT OUT SIDE OF THAT THE REST WILL GO TO PAYPAL AND EBAY FOR TREATS OF EXTORTION HAVE A NICE DAY

Me:

This is not a threat and I am sorry you treated it as such. I was just stating the fact that I will give a negative on this one if I do not get a refund.

I had a similar situation with a buyer last week, I refunded his money and let him keep the book.

I believe you have actually received this item. We have been using ebay since 1998 and have had very few problems. Unfortunately, I failed to get a tracking number when I sent it back. Why are you getting so excited over this? It's just business. Also please turn off your caps lock, no need to shout.

Her:

well it was a treat AND I HAVE BEEN DOING EBAY FOR SOME TIME AS WELL AND YOUR RIGHT ITS JUST DOING BUSINESS AND SOUNDS LIKE YOUR WANTING MORE THEN THAT YOU PRO CLAIM TO SEND SOME THING I DO NOT HAVE BACK I WAS MORE THEN WELLING TO REFUND AND NOW I HEAR YOU SAYING OH I REFUND AND GAVE IT TO THEM WELL NOW MAKES ME BELIVE THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO AND YOU DIDNT SEND IT BACK AND LOOKING FOR SOME THING FREE OH YES I FORGOT ITS JUST DOING BUSINESS YOUR WAY ,,,,,,, EXCITED IM NOT I JUST DO MATTERS RIGHT , AND I DO NOT MAKE CHILD LIKE TREATS I SAID I WOULD SO SOME THING WHEN IT GOT IT IT HAS NOT BEEN HERE YET SO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU BACK MONEY ON A WIM ON YOUR WORD lol YEA OK IVE BEEN AROUND AS WELL AND TRUST ME IM NOT THE FOOL YOU WANT TO TAKE ME FOR ,,,,,,,,,, SO AS I WILL PHONE TO PAYPAL AND EXPLAIN ALL TO THEM YOU TREATS WITH EXTORTION AND AS WELL WANTING A REFUND AND REFER TO YOURS LAST WEEK AND TELLING ON HOW YOU DID IT FOR FREE TO THEM MAKES ME BELIVE THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT HER AND CAN NOT GIVE ME A TRACKING WOW WONDER HOW THIS WILL END UP AND GO SEE ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO USE HUNEY THEN RUDE WAYS IM SURE OF IT

DARN CAPS WAS LOCKED AGAIN OH WELL TO BAD

Her (after I opened a case):

BUT NO IT WAS SIMPLER TO FILE SOME THING THEN TO USE THE HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS AND GO OH YEA ITS BEEN HOLIDAYS MAYBE THAT IS WHY IT IS SLOW THERE TOGET BUT THEN AGAIN THAT IS IF YOU REALLY SENT IT AND ARE NOT LOOKING FOR GAMES WHITCH IT KIND OF DOES LOOK LIKE IT TO ME.

I made a huge mistake on this one, I had my wife return it and she did not get DC, I figure I'm pretty much screwed out of the cash. I am not even sure I'll be able to give a neg, now that I opened a case, which requires DC for the return.

Tempus Fugit says "Caveat Emptor" and don't forget the Delivery confirmation.

Can't USPS customer service confirm it was delivered?

And then there is this (the first of five email in a row that I didn't respond to):

WELL BORED, MR. WHAT EVER IS YOUR NAME; ALL YOU KNOW IS THIS LANGUAGE...WHATEVER, I ALREADY FILE ON EBAY THAT YOUR BUSINESS ETHICS REALLY NEED SOME ATTENTION I HAVE A LIFE AND YOU DONT, STOP HARRASING ME. I UNDERSTAND YOU DONE HAVE EVEN A HOLIDAY ISNT IT SAD YOU CANT AFFORD MY BOOK NOW YOU ARE CRYING LOOKING FOR EXCUSE WHO IS THE CROOK HERE NOW....

HAVE GOOD DAY MR TEL ME WHAT YOU ACCOMPLISH THEN MR.

and then this:

GOT YOU NOW YOU SAYING YOUR LEVEL IS BEING CROOK AND SCAMMER. ITS UNFORTUNATE I AM NOT A CROOK NOR SCAMMER SO YOU NOT ON MY LEVEL.

and then this:

MR RACIST HOPEFULLY YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS EXPERIENCE HOW TO HANDLE BUSINESS. ITS UNFORTUNATE TO KNOW YOU ALSO A FOREIGNER RIGHT?

next:

PLEASE UNDERSTAND "STOP HARRASSING"

Finally:

PLEASE IF YOU DONT KNOW YOUR ANCERSTORS ARE FOREIGNER HERE AS WELL; IT MIGHT HELP YOU TO THINK BETTER...BEFORE YOU THREAT PEOPLE.

- I was going to point out that my wife is from Colombia, I was married there and my two children were born there and oh yes, I also speak Spanish, and none of my ancestors were professional theives but then I thought-what's the point. Instead I just wrote:

"I'm not sure you understand what the word ""harass"" means".

In the dictionary it should have the emails you're getting as an example of it.

Just amazing. I can't even read their emails they're so discombobulated.

OH, SO NOW YOU SAY WORD DISCOM-SOMETHING WELL MAYBE YOU HAVE OTHER- Oh wait- I was slipping into "Maria-speak". She is pretty entertaining,though. I was thinking of sending her a final email after getting my refund approved, just to rattle her cage one last time-what do you all think? How about a contest to write the best letter in "Maria-speak"?

Indeed there are. Do us a favor, check the spelling on the ebay sellers ID.

I tried to find salesxtremevoip so I could also block this seller (perhaps all boardies should do so as well) with no success.

OH, SO NOW YOU SAY WORD DISCOM-SOMETHING WELL MAYBE YOU HAVE OTHER- Oh wait- I was slipping into "Maria-speak". She is pretty entertaining,though. I was thinking of sending her a final email after getting my refund approved, just to rattle her cage one last time-what do you all think? How about a contest to write the best letter in "Maria-speak"?

refund I got you dono't ! me above you are level now ha-ha! stop please harass me now negative you get!

^^hm:roflmao:

Auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=190465451204&si=GzRPkXIVOeQnG6qq0QHrGQhp5N8%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AX%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1123

Me:

This book is missing the last page. There are 8 pages ahead of the centerfold, and 7 after it. You can see where the last page is gone. How do you want to proceed? I would like to return it.

Her:

Hello,I am very sorry, you can returned it and get your full refund, pls returned to this address maria carter; 2120 Preakness court arlington tx.76017

I apologise pls let me know if you are looking something else.

thanks

maria

Me:

It will be in tomorrow's mail.

thanks,

John

Me

(14 days later, after checking in a few times to see if she got it):

We mailed this back priority on 11/16. If I do not receive a refund by 11/30, I will give negative feedback.

thank you

John (ellensclassics)

Her:

well seeing how we have not got the item back yet and you want refund for some ting i do not have and NOW HAVE MADE TREATS I WILL 1 PASS YOUR TREAT WHITCH PAYPAL WILL TREAT AS EXTORTION 2 I WILL NOW FIGHT IT FOR YOUR A JERK 3 I WILL BE POSTING FEED BACK TO YOU AS WELL ,

SO GIVE ME THE TRACKING FOR THE ITEM SHOW ME WHERE IT IS AND WE WILL GO FROM THAT OUT SIDE OF THAT THE REST WILL GO TO PAYPAL AND EBAY FOR TREATS OF EXTORTION HAVE A NICE DAY

Me:

This is not a threat and I am sorry you treated it as such. I was just stating the fact that I will give a negative on this one if I do not get a refund.

I had a similar situation with a buyer last week, I refunded his money and let him keep the book.

I believe you have actually received this item. We have been using ebay since 1998 and have had very few problems. Unfortunately, I failed to get a tracking number when I sent it back. Why are you getting so excited over this? It's just business. Also please turn off your caps lock, no need to shout.

Her:

well it was a treat AND I HAVE BEEN DOING EBAY FOR SOME TIME AS WELL AND YOUR RIGHT ITS JUST DOING BUSINESS AND SOUNDS LIKE YOUR WANTING MORE THEN THAT YOU PRO CLAIM TO SEND SOME THING I DO NOT HAVE BACK I WAS MORE THEN WELLING TO REFUND AND NOW I HEAR YOU SAYING OH I REFUND AND GAVE IT TO THEM WELL NOW MAKES ME BELIVE THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO AND YOU DIDNT SEND IT BACK AND LOOKING FOR SOME THING FREE OH YES I FORGOT ITS JUST DOING BUSINESS YOUR WAY ,,,,,,, EXCITED IM NOT I JUST DO MATTERS RIGHT , AND I DO NOT MAKE CHILD LIKE TREATS I SAID I WOULD SO SOME THING WHEN IT GOT IT IT HAS NOT BEEN HERE YET SO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU BACK MONEY ON A WIM ON YOUR WORD lol YEA OK IVE BEEN AROUND AS WELL AND TRUST ME IM NOT THE FOOL YOU WANT TO TAKE ME FOR ,,,,,,,,,, SO AS I WILL PHONE TO PAYPAL AND EXPLAIN ALL TO THEM YOU TREATS WITH EXTORTION AND AS WELL WANTING A REFUND AND REFER TO YOURS LAST WEEK AND TELLING ON HOW YOU DID IT FOR FREE TO THEM MAKES ME BELIVE THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT HER AND CAN NOT GIVE ME A TRACKING WOW WONDER HOW THIS WILL END UP AND GO SEE ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO USE HUNEY THEN RUDE WAYS IM SURE OF IT

DARN CAPS WAS LOCKED AGAIN OH WELL TO BAD

Her (after I opened a case):

BUT NO IT WAS SIMPLER TO FILE SOME THING THEN TO USE THE HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS AND GO OH YEA ITS BEEN HOLIDAYS MAYBE THAT IS WHY IT IS SLOW THERE TOGET BUT THEN AGAIN THAT IS IF YOU REALLY SENT IT AND ARE NOT LOOKING FOR GAMES WHITCH IT KIND OF DOES LOOK LIKE IT TO ME.

I made a huge mistake on this one, I had my wife return it and she did not get DC, I figure I'm pretty much screwed out of the cash. I am not even sure I'll be able to give a neg, now that I opened a case, which requires DC for the return.

Did you wife retain the receipt? The PO may be able to use that for tracking down the package although it is not as concrete as a DC.

Why aren't you guys negging them?
I can't neg her for some reason-the feedback link for that transaction is not available-maybe pending my returning the books? i don't know how that works, but I just checked and I still can't see a feedback link for that purchase. Or is the whole sale somehow just nullified as if it never happened, in which case I wouldn't be able to leave feedback?

Auction:

Did you wife retain the receipt? The PO may be able to use that for tracking down the package although it is not as concrete as a DC.

without some sort of tracking #, impossible for the USPS to track down...only hope is to contact that local PO (that delivers) and ask to speak to the postmaster to get an idea if the route driver is a regular and if by chance they remember delivering your parcel... if they firmly remember, you might get them to make a statement to that effect, but outside of that, no way to prove