• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Experience with Ebay Seller Salesxtreamvoip

289 posts in this topic

YEP I SEE WHY THESE TWO LOSERS GO TO THIS BOARD lol SHOULD I REALLY SAY MORE BIRDS OF THE SAME ALL FLY THE SAME lol

THE BEST PART PEOPLE CAN POST SOME person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point BUT NO REAL MEN BALLS TO STEP UP AND SPEAK ON THE REAL MATTER DIDNT THINK MOST HERE HAD IT IN THEM

Sadly, the biggest two losers here have been proper grammar and the English language.

:hail:

i just love how not one person can step up as a man here to this matter besde some bsssssssss board whore post

its always that way on board post most people that post here have no life so if they give some input they feel they did some thing in life and they mean some thing but no balls to step up and take a stand a real stand and to what is really bs

again ive ask now 15 or 20 times can i please come and buy from many of you i want to go back the fallowing days and i want my cash back and go to hell you think you will get the item back

what i can not be the same as a few of you belive life should be

ANY REAL MEN HERE

i just love how not one person can step up as a man here to this matter

Please, please, please tell me you are not from Texas.

i just love how not one person can step up as a man here to this matter besde some bsssssssss board whore post

its always that way on board post most people that post here have no life so if they give some input they feel they did some thing in life and they mean some thing but no balls to step up and take a stand a real stand and to what is really bs

again ive ask now 15 or 20 times can i please come and buy from many of you i want to go back the fallowing days and i want my cash back and go to hell you think you will get the item back

what i can not be the same as a few of you belive life should be

ANY REAL MEN HERE

Seriously. Read what you've written. Look up the wordy clarity in the dictionary. Re-write what you've written and then press submit. :whee:

oh really ,

he got his cash

again see another loser that can not be real and honest and do not know the truth

i can more then sure tell you he has not got his cash

do you really belive paypal refunds people with out giving the item back

again i ask you you alone so many times are you a seller of any thing comics

cards coins cars homes any thing step up be a man and tell me and then step up be a bigger man and tell me where i want to spend money now with you and darn sure bet in 72 hours or less i will want a refund with no item return now put your big boy pants on step up be a man and reply with a real reply to this or off and go be a board whore another place

!

well I KNEW THERE WAS NOTING BUT LITTLE GIRLS HERE NO MEN THAT HAD THE NUTTS TO STEP UP AND REPLY WITH WHAT WAS RIGHT TO THE MATTER

AND ITS FUNNY HOW NO ONE WILL TELL ME I CAN COME AND BUY FROM THEM SO I CAN RETURN IT AND GET MY CASH WITH NO ITEM BACK

SO HAVE A NICE NIGHT ALL YOU LITTLE BOARD WHORES AND KIDS lol

I REALLY MENT TO SAY BYE LOSERS

GO AND HUG EACH OTHERS THAT IS ABOUT YOUR REAL SPEED

I just checked out the other auctions this seller is running. They all say No Returns .

I love the rant on the bottom. " I strive for best 5 star, to make everyone of my buyer happy." But they don't offer refunds on anything. (shrug)

DR.X

I have to show you what else she wrote me when I pointed out her poor

English and suggested that perhaps selling bad comics was just a way for an new immigrant to make easy money. She wrote:

You dont me Sir; Im foreigner???? You know so much about me? How about you ? I have Degree with masters and you have??? Well its pathetic to go down your level so lets ebay settle this case with there help. stop Harassing me.

Have good day.

-I emailed her back her own statement corrected with proper grammer and spelling

Grammar