• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Experience with Ebay Seller Salesxtreamvoip

289 posts in this topic

AW MY FEELINGS ARE HURT I JUST PRAY I DO NOT GROW TO HAVE NO LIFE LIKE MOST OF YOU ,

ITS SO FUNNY not one person every posted a thing to wow you didnt get the comic back and he demanding cash now for it back

lol it shows alot of leg humpers here

get a real life grow up and stop dry humping each others leg it really shows what no life yall have

You're starting to win me over. Send us a link to your other auctions.

lol to both posts

AW MY FEELINGS ARE HURT I JUST PRAY I DO NOT GROW TO HAVE NO LIFE LIKE MOST OF YOU ,

ITS SO FUNNY not one person every posted a thing to wow you didnt get the comic back and he demanding cash now for it back

get a real life grow up and stop dry humping each others leg it really shows what no life yall have

get off me legs.yall

You're starting to win me over. Send us a link to your other auctions.

:roflmao:

and remark if your going to post stuff from email man can you try and post it all

we said many times we didnt touch the book and gee if we did then why the hell didnt we do all it seeing how you can see some light damage on the cover oh i guess we over look that ,

we more then clear said send the book back we will send it to cgc as well and find out for we didnt touch it

you demand cash NOW i said send it back and you refused to send it back and just open a case to paypal so you can say all the bull shi(&U)(&)( here you like

but that is fact and truth

man up AND TELL THE WORLD DID NOT SEND THE COMIC BACK

BE A MAN AND TELL ALL OUT SIDE OF THAT TRUST ME ME AND YOU WILL MEET IN PERSON AND IT WILL THEN BE MY RULES THAT LITTLE BOY I CAN PROMISS YOU

AND THIS IS NOT MARIA ITS ME JIM CARTER

THAT IS RIGHT IM NOT AFRAID TO TELL YOU WHO I AM OR FACE YOU

and remark if your going to post stuff from email man can you try and post it all

we said many times we didnt touch the book and gee if we did then why the hell didnt we do all it seeing how you can see some light damage on the cover oh i guess we over look that ,

we more then clear said send the book back we will send it to cgc as well and find out for we didnt touch it

you demand cash NOW i said send it back and you refused to send it back and just open a case to paypal so you can say all the bull shi(&U)(&)( here you like

BE A MAN AND TELL ALL OUT SIDE OF THAT TRUST ME ME AND YOU WILL MEET IN PERSON AND IT WILL THEN BE MY RULES THAT LITTLE BOY I CAN PROMISS YOU

AND THIS IS NOT MARIA ITS ME JIM CARTER jim carter from plains,ga? brother named billy?

Jim Carter, Warlord of eBay.

possibly for you, you will win this paypal dispute if the buyer didn't (which he has admitted) send the book back with some sort of delivery confirmation...

at best, he should have a postal receipt with your zip code on it, which would lend some credance to his statement that he sent it back...but if you didn't receive it, and he cannot prove you received it, you will not be out any cash...

if you did receive it, and you are stating you didn't, then at best, he can follow the instructions I provided for him (contact his post master, contact your route carrier, and see if the route carrier can 100% confirm he delivered the parcel, sans confirmation scan, and be willing to testify to that effect)...

short of that, looks like you (Jim Carter) , will win this paypal dispute...

hopefully you are an honest person, and if you do receive (or did receive) the book back, will do the right thing... if you are an honest person and you didn't receive (or don't receive ) the book back, then you have nothing to worry about (thumbs u

AWW JUST WHAT I NEED WAS THE LITTLE TREATS

YOU ARE REALLY A JOKE

AND AGAIN IM THE SCAMMER HEY JERK OFF HAVE YOU SENT THE BOOKS

NO AND IM THE SCAMMER

ITS FUNNY YOU LIKE TO HIDE BEHIND THIS BOARD

SO READ MY RULES

YOUR A PUNK YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT ON IT

AND YOU LIED TO THE BOARD YOUR A LOSE

AND I SO MUCH BEG YOU TO CALL INS AND ANOTHER OTHERS YOU FEEL

I BEG YOU YOU WANT MY HOME ADDRESS

I HAVE YOUR AND YOUR COMPANY CONTACT NAME AND NUMBERS

lol SEE YOU SOON

AND GUESS WHAT HOW YOU LIKE TO GO TO THIS BOARD AND LIE

I HAVE TONS I GET TO DO THE VERY SAME ON AND GUESS WHAT I BET I COST YOU TEN TIMES WHAT YOU COULD EVER DREAM OF FOR THE LIES SO LETS KILL THE TALK STEP UP AND PROVE YOU THINK YOUR AS BAD AS YOU THINK YOU ARE

How the did I have the entire day off and miss this thread? doh!

Jim, I'm guessing that you missed out on the board's Secret Santa? No fear, I’ve got the perfect gift for you. This link, Learn to Speak English, is my gift to you. :foryou:

Of course, if your wife's english is better, you could always pass her the keyboard. We’re not looking for perfect, just legible. :smirk:

Jim Carter, Warlord of eBay.

Full. Of. Win. This. Thread. Is.

it is shocking that this person can even type or even know what the internet or computer is. My 3 years old can speak more coherently in a 4 words sentence.

I have never seen such incoherent rambling in my life...entertaining yet disturbing.