• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre Robin Detectives and maybe even some other golden and silver age !

419 posts in this topic

DCs?
have actually pretty much sold all my DC's, except a BB 29...all my SC4, SC22, BB28's etc...all sold at cons this year...most of my marvels sold too, but I had them stocked much deeper (6 copies of each, pretty much)

ASM 1 cgc 6.5...$7295

asm1cgc65-1.jpg

Was this the copy you had at Heroes last year?

Really sweet 6.5 if it was....

yep...wonder if I should have it pressed higher hm

ASM 1 cgc 6.5...$7295

asm1cgc65-1.jpg

Was this the copy you had at Heroes last year?

Really sweet 6.5 if it was....

yep...wonder if I should have it pressed higher hm

That ASM 1 is fabulous.

Yeah, I seriously thought about it last summer at Heroes, even though I have no real interest in Spideys. Just a really well presenting book for the grade with excellent color preservation and appeal.

thanks fellows!

have gotten several PM's on the asm1 cgc 6.5...

here is the back cover (I am adding to the first post too), which might be why it got a 6.5 even though it obviously presents much better (shrug) ...

also, to the BEST of my knowledge, the book has not been pressed (even though, I am considering it hm )

asm1cgc65b.jpg

ASM 1 cgc 6.5...$7295

asm1cgc65-1.jpg

hm

You should go for it Patrick...you'd have a tough time finding a nicer copy under $10k. That was pretty much my train of thought when I looked at it last year, but my limited resources and focus on GA realistically put the book out of my reach.

thanks fellows!

here is the back cover (I am adding to the first post too), which might be why it got a 6.5 even though it obviously presents much better (shrug) ...

also, to the BEST of my knowledge, the book has not been pressed (even though, I am considering it hm )

asm1cgc65b.jpg

I've seen worse chipping on the front covers of "VF" copies of ASM # 1. :makepoint:

ASM 1 cgc 6.5...$7295

asm1cgc65-1.jpg

hm

You should go for it Patrick...you'd have a tough time finding a nicer copy under $10k. That was pretty much my train of thought when I looked at it last year, but my limited resources and focus on GA realistically put the book out of my reach.

I love books like this that present better than the technical grade. Nice copy and the great books contiue! :headbang:

thanks fellows!

asm1cgc65b.jpg

I've seen worse chipping on the front covers of "VF" copies of ASM # 1. :makepoint:

:sorry: