• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre Robin Detectives and maybe even some other golden and silver age !

419 posts in this topic

I know most of you know this issue owns me, but I have to say of all the restored books in this thread, Action 13 is THE ONE we wish to see have the blue label! THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE Action Comic to find unrestored!

Rick, if this had a blue label when I saw it at the NYCC, I would have swiped that credit card in a second ha ha ha

I think so, Both Tec 29s are nice, but Rick's is the best I've seen in person. Too bad for that little hanging piece in the back cover spine area, I thought for sure even with that defect it would be in the 7.5 to possible 8.0 range. Great centering and strong colors. Rock solid book!

I know most of you know this issue owns me, but I have to say of all the restored books in this thread, Action 13 is THE ONE we wish to see have the blue label! THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE Action Comic to find unrestored!

Rick, if this had a blue label when I saw it at the NYCC, I would have swiped that credit card in a second ha ha ha

Swipe it anyway. With a book as cool as Action #13, a little purple won't kill you. :baiting:

Ha ha thanks Jeff :-)

Patience patience patience.......eventually a #13 will rise from a grave and devour me like a zombie!

the only problem with one rising, is that there will be a stampede to get it...I imagine it will get ugly before the dust settles :cry:

Hey Rick,

Just curious has any of these nice books sold yet? (thumbs u

yes, some of the detectives have tentatively sold, others negotiations are on going...

we will start with Amazing Fantasy 15...cgc 4.5...pretty dern nice looking 4.5 if I say so myself...asking price is not for the faint at heart, but this is clearly a superior looking (and pq) copy compared to the copy filter81 and I sold on ebay for 7601 recently...so, have to value it as such...$8495

af15cgc45.jpg

ASM 1, cgc 3.5, Stan Lee SS (I was put in my place when I said I didn't think his sig should significantly increase value of a book, so going to price as the masses demand lol ).... $3795

asm1cgc35slee.jpg