• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre Robin Detectives and maybe even some other golden and silver age !

419 posts in this topic

thanks fellows!

have gotten several PM's on the asm1 cgc 6.5...

here is the back cover (I am adding to the first post too), which might be why it got a 6.5 even though it obviously presents much better (shrug) ...

also, to the BEST of my knowledge, the book has not been pressed (even though, I am considering it hm )

asm1cgc65b.jpg

I've seen worse chipping on the front covers of "VF" copies of ASM # 1. :makepoint:

:sorry:

the 3 pre grades were 7.0/6.5/6.5 if anyone is interested in calling for notes (Thumbs u

next up, some FF1's... :news:sold the first is a nice 5.0 (signed by Stan Lee)...last 2 copies on gpa are 5995 and 6495...I have this one priced at $5795

ff1cgc50-1.jpg

next up, FF 1 cgc 6.5 (copy a)...we had 3 copies, then I bought a 4th, all cgc 6.5...have sold 2 of the 4, so here is copy A...$11,495

and for any of you with GPA, you will note this sale

Feb-23-2010 $12,250 Cert# 0700606002 , so I am actually asking under cost for this book, due to cost averaging (thumbs u

ff1cgc65a-1.jpg

ff1cgc65ab-1.jpg

FF1 (worship)

Great copies Rick!

:cry:

the 2 FF1's we did sell, were a 6.5 cr/ow at 11K and a 6.5 white at 12,750, for pricing/value comparison

Your prices are fine. Its just that my wallet was laughing at me :blush:

FF1 (worship)

Great copies Rick!

:cry:

the 2 FF1's we did sell, were a 6.5 cr/ow at 11K and a 6.5 white at 12,750, for pricing/value comparison

Your prices are just fine. Its just that my wallet was laughing at me :blush:

just putting it out there for comparison... (thumbs u

now, in 2010, I bought and sold 9 copies of af15...the only book I bought and sold more copies of was Hulk 1...

here is my only copy, currently:

cgc 6.5....10,995 (again, this price is more based on eye appeal, than technical grade)...looks as nice as any 7.0 I have seen (in my humble opinion, and you won't find a 7.0 for less than 11K)

hulk1cgc65.jpg

hulk1cgc65b.jpg

ASM 1, cgc 3.5, Stan Lee SS (I was put in my place when I said I didn't think his sig should significantly increase value of a book, so going to price as the masses demand lol ).... $3795

asm1cgc35slee.jpg

hmmmm......that book look's familiar. hm

Check out Stan Lee signing it on minute 1:54. :whistle:

ASM 1, cgc 3.5, Stan Lee SS (I was put in my place when I said I didn't think his sig should significantly increase value of a book, so going to price as the masses demand lol ).... $3795

asm1cgc35slee.jpg

hmmmm......that book look's familiar. hm

Check out Stan Lee signing it on minute 1:54. :whistle:

cool...I think lol

Ha ha thanks Jeff :-)

Patience patience patience.......eventually a #13 will rise from a grave and devour me like a zombie!

the only problem with one rising, is that there will be a stampede to get it...I imagine it will get ugly before the dust settles :cry:
what would my old #13 CGC 4.0 blue get these days with the logo fade? $15k?

Patience patience patience.......eventually a #13 will rise from a grave and devour me like a zombie!

the only problem with one rising, is that there will be a stampede to get it...I imagine it will get ugly before the dust settles :cry:

I'd pay that.

More.

More.

I concur.

easy

easy

The funny thing with that logo fade was that it actually looked kinda cool.