• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre Robin Detectives and maybe even some other golden and silver age !

419 posts in this topic

Ha ha thanks Jeff :-)

Patience patience patience.......eventually a #13 will rise from a grave and devour me like a zombie!

the only problem with one rising, is that there will be a stampede to get it...I imagine it will get ugly before the dust settles :cry:
what would my old #13 CGC 4.0 blue get these days with the logo fade? $15k?
easy

The funny thing with that logo fade was that it actually looked kinda cool.

never bothered me when I bought it raw (thumbs u it's long gone though...wonder who owns it? hm

Ha ha thanks Jeff :-)

Patience patience patience.......eventually a #13 will rise from a grave and devour me like a zombie!

the only problem with one rising, is that there will be a stampede to get it...I imagine it will get ugly before the dust settles :cry:
what would my old #13 CGC 4.0 blue get these days with the logo fade? $15k?

More.

I concur.

$20k might not be out of the question..$18k if the faded logo bothered someone?

Rick you wouldn't happen to have an FF 12 in VF/VF+ or ASM 14 in anything between 8.0 and 9.0 would you?
we had a 9.4 ff 12, but sold it...I might have an asm 14 in that range, need to check

Best sales thread in a long while.

Now where's that JIM83 scan! :-)

possibly coming tomorrow...

I have 5 copies right now, but we are working on a deal to obtain 5 more in differing grades, so might hold off untiil I have all copies here, to assess ...

right now, I have a 5.0, couple of 6.0, a 7.5 and possibly a 9.0 (not sure this will make the sales thread though)

Best sales thread in a long while.

Now where's that JIM83 scan! :-)

possibly coming tomorrow...

I have 5 copies right now, but we are working on a deal to obtain 5 more in differing grades, so might hold off untiil I have all copies here, to asses...

right now, I have a 5.0, couple of 6.0, a 7.5 and possibly a 9.0 (not sure this will make the sales thread though)

Well, post what you want to sell! Happy to see the 5.0, 6.0 and 7.5.

10 copies of JIM 83. So wrong it's right!

I have 5 copies right now, but we are working on a deal to obtain 5 more in differing grades, so might hold off untiil I have all copies here, to asses...

Fine way to treat your clientele...calling them asses.

Mods notified. In before the lock! :baiting:

:jokealert: There must be a typo here.

Mods notified. In before the lock! :baiting:

:jokealert: There must be a typo here.

yikes. doh!

hasn't slowed Gator's sales yet lol

lol

talk about a typo...this is why I don't like to type on phones!

just some notes...several of the tecs have sold and already shipped to new homes...another deal was just struck minutes ago...since I "withdrew" the tecs from the current sales thread, going to keep the buyers "mum" for now, but I am sure they will want to show off their new treasures soon enough

thanks to all so far!

also, the asm 1 cgc 6.5, if I didn't already mention it, is on hold/sold I believe

Can you post what has sold or is still available?

Mike

as soon as some pending deals are finalized I will. (Thumbs u ..tec 33 and 37 have shipped and a couple others still working on details ...