• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre Robin Detectives and maybe even some other golden and silver age !

419 posts in this topic

detective 31, cgc 5.0....$29,999

tec31-1.jpg

My all time favorite Batman cover (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Wish I was super rich :(

GL with the sale Rick (thumbs u

Sometimes you don't have to be "super rich." Lesser grade copies are affordable. BUT it boils down to good timing and opportunity. As a matter of fact, there's a low-grade Detective 31 on eBay this week.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't G.A.tor have a PLOD 'TEC 31 on eBay a few short months ago? Still kicking myself for not buying that one myself at the time but funds weren't available. :pullhair: Seems like the auction ended without a buyer. Expected to see it here when I first scrolled through this thread. Whatever happened to that book, G.A.tor? :baiting:

like the other 4 copies I had at the time, it sold (thumbs u

first up, detective 27, cgc 7.0 Mod restoration (you should be able to read the label for details of work)...$79,999

tec27cgc7m.jpg

Quite an impressive sales thread (worship) Would be a challenge for a Heritage auction to match this run of Detectives!

interesting...

in any event, hope to list some Captain america's, some More Fun's, maybe some Superman or Actions...who knows..just have to go through my inventory boxes and see what I want to "expose" lol

Just don't expose yourself, please. :sick:

first up, detective 27, cgc 7.0 Mod restoration (you should be able to read the label for details of work)...$79,999

tec27cgc7m.jpg

Quite an impressive sales thread (worship) Would be a challenge for a Heritage auction to match this run of Detectives!

interesting...

in any event, hope to list some Captain america's, some More Fun's, maybe some Superman or Actions...who knows..just have to go through my inventory boxes and see what I want to "expose" lol

Just don't expose yourself, please. :sick:

It can't be that bad Peter...right? :eek:lol

tec27cgc7m.jpg

interesting...

well you know the More Funs I need, so keep those in mind. I'd also like to upgrade my 58.

megos??
any you need?

i always thought the version of bruce and in street clothes were cool. how scarce are those? or, the original batman with removable cowl?

that is the Alter Ego pieces...nice ones run $1K +...rc batman can be had loose for $100-150 and boxed for $250 (I have extras of both)

(thumbs u pm sent

Just a note...the batman covered tecs are "temp" being withdrawn ... if we are already discussing a particular issue(s), we can continue via PM, but as of now, prices are no longer "valid" to new inquiries

the 28, 30 and 34 are still available

Just a note...the batman covered tecs are "temp" being withdrawn ... if we are already discussing a particular issue(s), we can continue via PM, but as of now, prices are no longer "valid" to new inquiries

No! :pullhair:

A tease... withdrawn already. The injustice of it all... :sorry:

Good luck to G.A.tor and prospective buyer(s).

No! :pullhair:

A tease... withdrawn already. The injustice of it all... :sorry:

Good luck to G.A.tor and prospective buyer(s).

I am still open to discussing, but to be honest, if folks didn't jump at the opp over the first few days, they weren't jumping at all (thumbs u

:o Look at all those nice dreks!!!! Wish I can afford da Tec 27 :cry:
well, just don't bother paying for a place to live, or food to eat, or clothes to wear and I am sure we can work something out lol
please dont tempt him! ha.

hm We'll see if I get lucky in Vegas this weekend :insane:

maybe some Superman or Actions...

:popcorn:

what you need...I have a couple of MH Actions I thought about listing... maybe a superman 1, 11,14,17...

Action 51, Supes 9 & 19.

:sorry:

maybe some Superman or Actions...

:popcorn:

what you need...I have a couple of MH Actions I thought about listing... maybe a superman 1, 11,14,17...

I might need a couple MH Actions...and a superman 1...and a bankruptcy...and a divorce.

LMFAO! CALLING ZAID!