• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FU Loey

431 posts in this topic

Right or wrong. Don't be surprised when you post VERY personal stuff here that it gets thrown back in your face at some point. It's the Internet people, not a confessional.

I continue to be amazed at how casually people throw their private lives up on the web. This board included. I don't get why people even want to do that. yeah, I know it's a community and after awhile, you get comfortable, but it still isn't a very good idea.

The only thing that would make this behavior worse is if there was someone constantly recording those comments out of context for posterity.

oakman29

Wasn't the "mom's basement" nerd jab just a joke that get's played a zillion times a day on here or was there something deeper behind it?

Don't get me wrong, I like both greggy and oakman, but some of the comments seemed a little one sided.

I don't know about you but taking shots at race, nationality, weight, are a touch more than generic nerd baiting.

There was giving and taking by both in that exchange.

OK, then maybe I missed a part of it. Might it have been edited more than once time?

What I saw was a comment about living in the basement (typical nerd joke) and then a slew of reactive posts after that, that looked out of character so I was wondering if i missed something.

oakman29

Wasn't the "mom's basement" nerd jab just a joke that get's played a zillion times a day on here or was there something deeper behind it?

Don't get me wrong, I like both greggy and oakman, but some of the comments seemed a little one sided.

I don't know about you but taking shots at race, nationality, weight, are a touch more than generic nerd baiting.

What about skin pallor? Who will address the wrongs against the fair skinned?

oakman29

What about skin pallor? Who will address the wrongs against the fair skinned?

We have a team of scientists working around the clock....

HelpTheseGingerKids-thumb.jpg

We will help you Sean, no matter what occurs. (thumbs u

Who will be the champion of the crimson tinged?

Grind them to cinnamon powder, I say.

Try it. You will be Hungarian goulash.

:roflmao:

Some goulash will take a pinch of ginger, you know?

wanted to get back in before the lock lol

Naw, I don't see that coming. As it stands this thread is pretty tame, even with Fingh's attempts at translucent skin complexion race baiting.

Naw, I don't see that coming. As it stands this thread is pretty tame, even with Fingh's attempts at translucent skin complexion race baiting.

Power to the Pasty People!!!!

Power to the Pasty People!!!!

ginger-mckenna.jpgpeg-on-nose-lg--gt_full_width_landscape.jpg

What was posted was bad but I've seen worse on here and people get away with it all the time.

The word "Belladonna" comes to mind. hm