• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 10K+ Funny Book club

285 posts in this topic

Both are sweet! I would KILL to go after the Hulk 1 but no possible way it's going to happen :(

Had our 10th Anniversary and had to get my wifey a new car for the Anniversary and Christmas combined so my comic purchases are pretty limited for awhile.

Both are sweet! I would KILL to go after the Hulk 1 but no possible way it's going to happen :(

Had our 10th Anniversary and had to get my wifey a new car for the Anniversary and Christmas combined so my comic purchases are pretty limited for awhile.

Happy decade! Man...for what you got her, did she get the scanner you wanted? That is a sick Hulk 1 though.

Happy decade! Man...for what you got her, did she get the scanner you wanted? That is a sick Hulk 1 though.

NO!!! lol

She got a regular scanner that doesnt do slabs well at all but she kept it because she needed a new printer/copier also.

As usual, i had to get it myself. I found a store that had the microtek i800 so hopefully i'll have it in about 2 weeks. Then i'll have to spend about 500 hours scanning books! :eek:

NO!!! lol

She got a regular scanner that doesnt do slabs well at all but she kept it because she needed a new printer/copier also.

As usual, i had to get it myself. I found a store that had the microtek i800 so hopefully i'll have it in about 2 weeks. Then i'll have to spend about 500 hours scanning books! :eek:

That's a nice scanner for graded books...going to be fun. lol