• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many have you completed?

122 posts in this topic

near complete run of Atlas Comics 1950-61 across all titles

All titles / all genres? If so, :hail:

Thanks. I'm eight issues away. There are three (near) completed Atlas collections I know. Vadeboncoeur lives about less than an hour away. Let's just hope a big California earthquake doesn't hit us, or else there might be some missing Atlas books. :wishluck:

I've recently taken an interest in Flash Comics -- I have 34 issues. I was wondering if anyone has compiled a long run of this title?

There's a Flash thread that has been dead for quite some time. I'd like to see them!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3854144

near complete run of Atlas Comics 1950-61 across all titles

All titles / all genres? If so, :hail:

Thanks. I'm eight issues away. There are three (near) completed Atlas collections I know. Vadeboncoeur lives about less than an hour away. Let's just hope a big California earthquake doesn't hit us, or else there might be some missing Atlas books. :wishluck:

hm let me see ... counting you, there is also Jim V. and Doc V..Tom L. is close and getting closer. Others like Banks R. are also accumulating many then there's Gary W. and Dan S. who have many of all publishers but my guess is that you included yourself and the first other two listed?

Regardless, go ahead and post the list of the last eight RIGHT AWAY. We can help! Or you can wait for the next time Jim is in Paris and sneak in ... :insane:

If sub-runs count, add Jumbo Comics 68-130 (the Matt Baker Sky Girl issues) to my list.
That an impressive set as far as I am concerned! :applause:

If sub-runs count, add Jumbo Comics 68-130 (the Matt Baker Sky Girl issues) to my list.

They all count! Lou Fine runs, Schomburg, S & K, Frazetta, ect... has to be someone out there that only collects these and others for different reasons. :)

near complete run of Atlas Comics (Marvel) 1950-61 across all titles

complete run of EC's New Trend

Mad 1-100

Detective Comics 28-35 except for 30

A complete run of the EC New Trend titles is something I've always aspired to. I'm working on the Haunt of Fear now.

Have: Planet 1-10, Mystery Men 1-10, Nickel 1-8, Railroad Giveaways set, and all Four Color Little Lulus (sorry, no pic yet).

Planet1-10.jpg

000_0177.jpg

100_1753.jpg

000_0157.jpg

Working on: too many others!

(worship)