• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2011

972 posts in this topic

I thought it would be nice to post pics of yourself if you're going to the show. If I'm elbow to elbow box diving with one of you, I'd like to know it!

SL730430-1.jpg

I probably wont be wearing this sombrero but I will definitely have on either a Green Arrow or Two Face shirt, depending on the day. You'll also probably spot something with a Tiger paw on it, whether it be a ornage backpack I'll probably be wearing, a hat, or some orange shorts. Post away!

Sam, we shall meet face to face, sir.

I think you should wear the sombrero.

+1

I'll be there on Saturday for a few hours passing through town.

My first Heroes Con!

I think my comic search will be aimed at centered white page high 9 Starlin Captain Marvel (26-28, 34) and Warlock slabs, though a Superboy 197 is always on my mind.

Sitting at work perusing the Heroes website and knocking things off the punchlist before I can leave today...will see a bunch of you tomorrow, some for the 1st time, and others for the 1st time in a while! (thumbs u