• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody using squareup.com?

31 posts in this topic

Square up is awful, They always hold your money up and they don't tell you, you have to figure it out. Then they have to investigate which takes 60 days. Even offered to have them call the credit card user and they said it was not needed...WTF. Are you serious. There are better alternatives. This has happened to more then just me. If you get a response to this that contradicts, it probably the company covering there butt.

So you go to a garage sale and pay by credit card? hm

I'm sure this will never be used to steal anyone's identity.

Very cool, but I'll stick to paying for the used vacuum cleaner with cash.

Is this another one of your metaphors for paying for oral copulation performed by a well seasoned prostitute ? :shrug:

Is this another one of your metaphors for "toothless granny?"

Square up is awful, They always hold your money up and they don't tell you, you have to figure it out. Then they have to investigate which takes 60 days. Even offered to have them call the credit card user and they said it was not needed...WTF. Are you serious. There are better alternatives. This has happened to more then just me. If you get a response to this that contradicts, it probably the company covering there butt.

Welcome! lol

I haven't had any problems with it. I use it when I do book signings, and the funds are deposited in my bank account the next day. If the customer wants to give their email address, a receipt is emailed to them.

You mean you charge to sign someone's book? Who wants your signature?? :baiting:

J/K

I have used squareup for nearly a year and a half, no problems at all. I get my money usually within a day!

No charge for the sigs, just for the books!