• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What 1 toy or comic book is priceless to you?

59 posts in this topic

I just started the hunt to replace my G.I. Joe Adventure team Joe with Eagle Eyes. My orginial one fell apart from me playing with it years ago, I still have the parts packed away with my other G.I. Joes and Star Wars. Im hunting it now just for senimentaI reason. It one of the toys I remember vividally my mom buying for me back in the mid 70s.

Is there a toy or a comic that is priceless to other then a price guide value?

108491.jpg.a3a49987717a88abee2689865762c18f.jpg

I am unsure if I obtained this as OO, because I used to trade books back and forth almost everyday with two other kids in my neighborhood. But I am sure that I obtained it in the year that it came out originally. It is a PGX 5.5 with off white pages. Keep meaning to send it to CGC but just never get around to it.

spidey1front.jpg

I already got rid of some of my most treasured comics :cry:

But I have two comics that will never leave my possession. Francis: Brother Of The Universe is the first comic my mother ever bought me out of a quarter bin when I was 4 :cloud9:

And Batman 428 was my first ever "new" comic right off the rack. I begged my mom for it when I saw it and she eventually bought it for me :acclaim:

The very first comic I read... :cloud9: (not the actual book I read, but the same issue!)EPSON104.jpg

Almost the same for me. (thumbs u

I used to flip/skim bubbles, through a lot of my Dad's Sgt. Rock and TOS's, moreover my Brother's Spideys, Mads and Hulks. But my Brother's Groo Pacifics, DDs and GI Joes were the first funny books I read cover to cover. Your book being one of the first five.