• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Family Collecting Thread!
3 3

1,567 posts in this topic

This thread certainly could use a bump; no one's posted for over two months.

Picked this book up today in Yorba Linda in the OC at Terry's annual show. A real find; it's the nicest copy I've seen in quite some time and it's very hard to find decent copies.

Superman 127: First appearance of Titanto cover dated Feb. 1959:

001_9.jpg

Nice copy, Steve. Mine isn't nearly so good, but better than much of my collection!

superman127_001_zps9a493ae6.jpg

I've got some recent auction wins that I need to scan so I can add to this thread.

Picked this book up today in Yorba Linda in the OC at Terry's annual show. A real find; it's the nicest copy I've seen in quite some time and it's very hard to find decent copies.

001_9.jpg

Nice copy, Steve. Mine isn't nearly so good, but better than much of my collection!

superman127_001_zps9a493ae6.jpg

That is a super-nice copy actually. I don't believe I've seen it before. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Stevenrams

...while we are showing off our Titano's, here is mine.

S127_zps1zgrqryn.jpg

I ended up getting a sweet deal on a middle of the night eBay auction a couple of years ago.

I love the Wayne Boring art on the Titano story.

That's a great book, instead of showing my copy, here is a different issue you don't see very often:

sm118.jpg

...while we are showing off our Titano's, here is mine.

S127_zps1zgrqryn.jpg

I ended up getting a sweet deal on a middle of the night eBay auction a couple of years ago.

I love the Wayne Boring art on the Titano story.

Wayne Boring :luhv::cloud9::cloud9: GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

001_9.jpg

Always enjoy seeing DC from 1959; truly a world of treasures now lost in time. It took me ages to find a nice copy of this issue, too.

Thanks for the generous comment; so it wasn't my imagination. This book is truly hard to locate in a presentable grade. And it was cool getting it at a fair price, too.

A real beauty Steve! Congrats on the owning the book, and one not seen very often either.

Here are a couple of my Action Comics I don't believe I've posted yet:

3fecd09a-f958-4e65-8b2f-203e0eec959e_zpsfkgo1k3w.jpg

011_zps761cabc6.jpg

:)

I've always been in love with this Action Giant devoted to Supergirl and her exploits ever since I bought it at World Books and News at Hollywood and Vine. Still have my copy somewhere. Yours is a beauty.

Steve