• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Family Collecting Thread!
3 3

1,567 posts in this topic

Another great Superman Giant I bought in Hollywood. Fondly remembered. I read it once very carefully and then stored it away, keeping it all these years.

Superman185.jpg

Really nice copy. I remember buying this issue off the stand and actually being disappointed with some of the pencilling. I was foolishly expecting Curt Swan.

Very pleased to see this for sale as it is a nice example:

I'm very pleased to see all four of those since they're all really nice early to mid-fifties comics, but the two Detective ones belong in the Batman thread.

:rulez:

Edited by Hepcat

So who's going to post a really sweet copy of Action 241 ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I'll bite. It's a little rough around the edges, and probably isn't really sweet, but it presents well.

AC241_zpsng1du9te.jpg

I'll bite. It's a little rough around the edges, and probably isn't really sweet, but it presents well.

AC241_zpsng1du9te.jpg

:cloud9:

...... someday :wishluck:

..... I desperately need one to go in my stack of books that I also don't yet have.... like GL 8, Flash 137, MIS 55,..........................................GOD BLESS...

AC241_zpsng1du9te.jpg

You kiddin' me. That's a darn sweet copy. If you don't like the imperfections, then please sell it to me.

Steve

AC241_zpsng1du9te.jpg

You kiddin' me. That's a darn sweet copy. If you don't like the imperfections, then please sell it to me.

Steve

Yeah, it's hard to see that 1 1/4" spine split from the scan. But don't you worry, it gets plenty of appreciation in my collection. I'm still always looking for an upgrade, but this one just doesn't pop up too often.