• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed! Thanks guys!

254 posts in this topic

Ok, heres the GL's for you guys....

GA Green Lantern 12 from 1944. Definitely has alot of wear but is complete and as far as i know, it is unrestored. Like i said previously, if im wrong and it does come back restored, send it back and i'll refund your money. I know the top "looks" trimmed but i believe its just miscut since the cover does overhang the pages at the top.

Theres a lot of spine wear and stresses that dont really show in the scan and the staples do have a little bit of rust on them.

Low grade but a 65 year old Green Lantern with nice pages

$175

929-1.jpg

930-1.jpg

Another GA Green lantern.

All American #52. Again, as far as i know, unrestored and if i'm wrong i will refund your money if you just send the book back in the same condition (thumbs u

Very, VERY nice Golden Age book! The small rip at the bottom, a dust shadow/tanning? at the top right and bottom right keep this from being a monster GA book. Even still, its in real good shape! The spine has less wear than most books from the 70's much less the 40's!

Complete and i'd say the pages are ow. $700

927-1.jpg

928-1.jpg

All American 59

Same deal as the 52. But for the chip at the top and the dust shadow/tanning? at the top, this book would be going to CGC and worth thousands. Spine has very little wear for a GA book and the colors are very nice!

Again, dont think its restored as the cover does overhang the pages but if im wrong, ill take it back.

As a bonus, it has this amazingly fruity ad on the back cover! If i was the guy scrubbing, i would NOT drop the soap in the shower when the guy with the mop is around judging by the smile on his face!!! lol

$650

925-1.jpg

926-1.jpg

GA Green Lantern 12 from 1944. Definitely has alot of wear but is complete and as far as i know, it is unrestored. Like i said previously, if im wrong and it does come back restored, send it back and i'll refund your money. I know the top "looks" trimmed but i believe its just miscut since the cover does overhang the pages at the top.

Theres a lot of spine wear and stresses that dont really show in the scan and the staples do have a little bit of rust on them.

$175

929-1.jpg

930-1.jpg

:takeit:

$175

929-1.jpg

930-1.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Thanks for breaking the ice Dale!

Sorry guys and gals but thats it for tonight apparently as my scanner doesnt want to cooperate and keeps giving me errors messages when i try to scan (shrug)

Theres still PLENTY more HG slabs, nice raws and reader raws to come. More iron mans (even HIGHER grades :gossip:), Captain Marvels, a DD 4, aBUNCH of X-men as early as #3 and many, MANY more to come so stay tuned.

I've gotten a LOT of PM's on the slabs and GA's so i'll try to egt back to all of you as soon as i can. If you look and see i read it but havent responded yet, dont get offended, i'm trying to make my way thru all of them and will definitely respond to EVERY PM.

Hasn't been a lot of interest in the raw Spideys so far though other than a few nibbles.

If you need better scans or think my prices are too high on the Spideys, feel free to let me know or make a counter offer on those. I'm definitely flexible on the Spideys and they are ALL great reads if you're a SA Marvel fan (thumbs u

Have a good night and hopefully the scanner will cooperate tomorrow :wishluck:

Ok, i'll make someone a deal on the raw Spideys.

If someone wants to take all 6 of them(29,31,32,33,40 and 64), i'll do it for $320 AND throw in some NICE Spidey freebies like a 3 hole punched ASM #23 AND my Marvel Tales 15 CGC 8.5 ow/w reprinting ASM #20.

Thanks for the compliments!

I've been building my collection since the early 80's and have put A LOT of work in it over the years. I've had some times when i stopped collecting but also spent MANY years basically spending every dime i had on comics! It's nowhere near some of the unbelievable collections on the 1st page of the registry but i'm very, very proud of it :cloud9:

Anyways, sorry about tonight. Had to stay at work even later than usual and then had to deal with a bunch of once i got home. I only got a few early X-men scanned so i'll post them up tomorrow morning. I also should DEFINITELY finally have the scans from CGC of my last submission tomorrow and that will have some NICE goodies for you guys to think about (thumbs u

Thanks for the compliments!

. I only got a few early X-men scanned so i'll post them up tomorrow morning. I also should DEFINITELY finally have the scans from CGC of my last submission tomorrow and that will have some NICE goodies for you guys to think about (thumbs u

I'm sorry, I only heard

" :blahblah: X-Men ... post them tomorrow morning ... :blahblah: "

j/k

Really nice books! You must have an amazing collection if these are your under-copies.

lol

Sorry, there is a little delay on the X-men books but they are definitely coming! I have lower grades raws of 3,5,20,21,30,37 and a few others and LOTS of higher grade raws between 100-142. HOPEFULLY, i'll get them up today! :blush:

To hold you over, heres a few more Iron Mans just back from CGC. NONE have been pressed. When i sent them, i hadnt seen this board yet and honestly had never even heard of pressing since i'd been out of the hobby for like 8 years. If it's your thing, alot of these are definitely "pressable".

1st up......

Iron Man 8 CGC 9.0ow $75

im890.jpg