• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy Magical Mystery Box......... Thanks Greggy

42 posts in this topic

Wow. Congrats on a wonderful box. greggy is a very generous man .

Kudos to greggy and Andre for contributing so so much to comicdonna's cause.

Yep! Everyone has been so generous. You are all wonderful people in my book. As many of you know, we are settled in a rental house. It doesn't appear that we are going to rebuild due to the water issues. I moved my log skidder back to the property. I conducted a logging operation on it about 12 years ago. That's how I met Donna. When I gave her the last log check, I asked her out. We got married a few years after that. The property is ready for another selective cutting, and re-open the trails. Also, I plowed out so the demolition crew will have access.

We have been working on the contents list for the insurance company. This seems to be hardest on my wife. She has lived there for over 45 years. Is all she made it out with was her pajamas. I was lucky enough to save my slabbed Actions, a cover OA of Action #538, The 1942 Superman book with the dust jacket, the first wrap of Action #1 and Some of my NGC coins. Once we get the list completed, it will take the insurance company about a month to process it. Then, we get a check.

Donna is painting a room in the basement where she will set up her real estate business. She is also set up to sell modular homes. She used to sell them under another dealer. Now, it will be her own business. She's just waiting on a permit from the town.

Alyssa is doing fine. She is going to the same school. She likes getting home a half hour earlier than she used to.

Thanks everyone for all you have done.

Mike, your positive attitude has been really inspirational. Sure insurance covers monetary losses but above and beyond that are all the lost memories and you've been positive through the whole ordeal.

That's admirable.

From what I've seen, your family is lucky to have you in their lives.

(thumbs u

Wow. Congrats on a wonderful box. greggy is a very generous man .

Kudos to greggy and Andre for contributing so so much to comicdonna's cause.

Yep! Everyone has been so generous. You are all wonderful people in my book. As many of you know, we are settled in a rental house. It doesn't appear that we are going to rebuild due to the water issues. I moved my log skidder back to the property. I conducted a logging operation on it about 12 years ago. That's how I met Donna. When I gave her the last log check, I asked her out. We got married a few years after that. The property is ready for another selective cutting, and re-open the trails. Also, I plowed out so the demolition crew will have access.

We have been working on the contents list for the insurance company. This seems to be hardest on my wife. She has lived there for over 45 years. Is all she made it out with was her pajamas. I was lucky enough to save my slabbed Actions, a cover OA of Action #538, The 1942 Superman book with the dust jacket, the first wrap of Action #1 and Some of my NGC coins. Once we get the list completed, it will take the insurance company about a month to process it. Then, we get a check.

Donna is painting a room in the basement where she will set up her real estate business. She is also set up to sell modular homes. She used to sell them under another dealer. Now, it will be her own business. She's just waiting on a permit from the town.

Alyssa is doing fine. She is going to the same school. She likes getting home a half hour earlier than she used to.

Great Books in the mystery box and glad to hear things are moving forward for ComicDonna.

Mike, your positive attitude has been really inspirational. Sure insurance covers monetary losses but above and beyond that are all the lost memories and you've been positive through the whole ordeal.

That's admirable.

From what I've seen, your family is lucky to have you in their lives.

(thumbs u

+1

Greggy is still King!! :sumo:

Very nice donations you guys and thanks for the update Mike.

It would be interesting if you updated the boards every few

months with some progress of your claim or some other information

we would find news worthy.

Greggy is still King!! :sumo:

Very nice donations you guys and thanks for the update Mike.

It would be interesting if you updated the boards every few

months with some progress of your claim or some other information

we would find news worthy.

You can count on it, Fay! (thumbs u