• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comico Primer Club.
4 4

233 posts in this topic

YEH! Primer #6 is almost as rare as Obadiah Oldbuck!

:grin:

:roflmao:

Hey look - he cracked a funny.

(thumbs u

Hey look - he's abusing emoticons again.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:ohnoez::devil:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

lollollollollollollol

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Same stupid joke - different day.

Who goes out of their way to keep it going? I'd say you're the poster child for consistent idiotic antics.

But keeping going. You can't help yourself.

Who goes out of their way to keep it going? I'd say you're the poster child for consistent idiotic antics.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

Such a child. It is a shame your anger management counselor just can't achieve that breakthrough he is looking for.

You'll get there - one day.

:wishluck:

(thumbs u

Such a child. It is a shame your anger management counselor just can't achieve that breakthrough he is looking for.

:ohnoez:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

(thumbs u

Oh Lord, get over it.

If you didn't react, he'd eventually forget about it. Even if he did bring it up, everyone would have forgotten what it was about. It's only because you react so spectacularly that he brings it up. And it's funny every single time, because you react. Stop reacting, and it loses its power.

I looked at a Primer 4 this weekend and it was wider than a normal modern comic. Can anyone confirm that they are all oversized?

I still want someone to address this, please?

I looked at a Primer 4 this weekend and it was wider than a normal modern comic. Can anyone confirm that they are all oversized?

I still want someone to address this, please?

I haven't forgotten you, Ginjy....as soon as I run across a copy, I'll post....

What makes these books so special? Has someone addressed this yet? (shrug)

2 has been a big book for years (1st grendel). 5 went bananas for 5 minutes when the Maxx cartoon aired. It is a Maxx prototype, so it has always been on Kieth fans' radar. 6 has the 1st appearance of Evangeline. There are more 1s than you can shake a stick at. High grade copies are not that tough, but you would be surprised how many are ink rubbed.

Don't think I've ever seen a 3 in the wild, and the last 4 I saw was super wide, like the size of an underground.

It is an interesting little copper series.

I will be looking for a Comico Primer #2 at SDCC. :headbang:

hm

A 9.8? Or just a generic copy? I could certainly bring any or all....

;)

Looking for a 9.8 ish probably raw,because along with the Showcase 22 I would be tapped with a 9.8 slabbed.

hm

;)

Looking for a 9.8 ish probably raw,because along with the Showcase 22 I would be tapped with a 9.8 slabbed.

hm

So, you want a 9.8 quality book, but don't want to pay the 9.8 quality price...?

I see.

hm

;)

hm

;)

hm

So, you want a 9.8 quality book, but don't want to pay the 9.8 quality price...?

I see.

hm

;)

No! I want a 9.6/9.8 raw and pay 100 dollars or so,instead of paying 500 for a graded one. :eyeroll:

hm

;)

hm

I see.

hm

;)

No! I want a 9.6/9.8 raw and pay 100 dollars or so,instead of paying 500 for a graded one. :eyeroll:

Ohhhhh....I see. You want a book that could go either 9.8 or 9.6, but don't want to pay either the 9.8 or 9.6 price, both of which are substantially higher than $100....

I see.

Good luck!

hm

;)

hm

I see.

hm

;)

Ohhhhh....I see. You want a book that could go either 9.8 or 9.6, but don't want to pay either the 9.8 or 9.6 price, both of which are substantially higher than $100....

I see.

Good luck!

I did say "or so" regardless would rather pay raw price than slabbed,because 2500 dollars is going to a Showcase 22,and I only have enough for a raw book.boid1.gif(meant in a good way)