• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WWII Timely's- THREAD CLOSED

154 posts in this topic

Do you have a All-Select #2?

Nope. I've have had the honor of ever having 1 copy of #2. Sold it many years ago to a fellow by the name of Starr. Or maybe I bought it off Starr? hm

that would be Richard Starr over in W. Va. Great guy...I'm wondering if that copy was my old CGC 5.5 copy? I think Starr sold it to a eBayer named Geri Galloway. Geri sold it on eBay in 2000 and I was sniped for it at the last second @$2000. I ended up buying it back from the sniper at $1500 three years later. Kept it for four years then traded it straight across to Matt Nelson for my (at the time) 1st Pre Robin Tec 37 6.0 Mod... :insane: AS # 2 is a tough one...I've only owned three copies in the past 11 years...alas, my avatar :cool:

Captain America #31 CGC 6.5 WHITE - Incredible Schomburg WWII cover. Gorgeous copy; wicked harsh grade; this book got the "hammer".

$1385

cap31cgc65white.jpg

:takeit:

Congratulations, silvers! nice looking upper grade Cap. (thumbs u

I got over here a little too late for the Timely feeding frenzy; the thread looks like footage of collective piranha from the Amazon river basin. :ohnoez:

Captain America #31 CGC 6.5 WHITE - Incredible Schomburg WWII cover. Gorgeous copy; wicked harsh grade; this book got the "hammer".

$1385

cap31cgc65white.jpg

I got over here a little too late for the Timely feeding frenzy; the thread looks like footage of collective piranha from the Amazon river basin. :ohnoez:

Plenty more feed coming! Flew home today; son is fine and staying with his mom and all books came through unscathed! Rest of house is horrible. Keeping the books upstairs helped alot; but slabs and Mylar saved the collection!

$1385

cap31cgc65white.jpg

Plenty more feed coming! Flew home today; son is fine and staying with his mom and all books came through unscathed! Rest of house is horrible. Keeping the books upstairs helped alot; but slabs and Mylar saved the collection!

Glad to hear your son is ok. I'll be checking back in the thread to see if there's some more I can add to my pile.