• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 121 Club

487 posts in this topic

Now while I'm happy to get some free press on this book I'm not sure throwing it into the "face job" camp is something I'm happy about. This was bought from a seller who bought it off Comiclink so I'm the third in line. Was it pressed, maybe but not by me or the previous owner.

Now while I'm happy to get some free press on this book I'm not sure throwing it into the "face job" camp is something I'm happy about. This was bought from a seller who bought it off Comiclink so I'm the third in line. Was it pressed, maybe but not by me or the previous owner.

No offense intended, Bob. It is complete speculation. I've removed my comment.

I think all these are tough in high grade and with this being recognized as a 1st app for a top 10 Batman villain it has taken on a huge status.

I think there's a 9.2 out there that sold in the $1000's.

Mr. Zero would I think just barely make the top ten. Off the top of my head there's:

Joker

Catwoman

Penguin

Riddler

Scarecrow

Poison Ivy

Two Face

Clayface

(shrug)

I think all these are tough in high grade and with this being recognized as a 1st app for a top 10 Batman villain it has taken on a huge status.

I think there's a 9.2 out there that sold in the $1000's.

Mr. Zero would I think just barely make the top ten. Off the top of my head there's:

Joker

Catwoman

Penguin

Riddler

Scarecrow

Poison Ivy

Two Face

Clayface

(shrug)

I agree mostly. :wink:

What about Ras al Ghul? Or is this just silver/gold villains? If so, carry-on. :whistle:

Also, Clay Face above Mr. Freeze is pretty debatable too.

When looking at rogue galleries Batman's trumps all other by a long shot

My top 10:

Joker

Riddler

Mr. Freeze

Two-face

Penguin

Poison Ivy

Ra's al Ghul

Scarecrow

Bane (modern, but has taken on a pretty big role in Batman lore)

Catwoman ( If we are calling her a rogue)

Then you have Black Mask. Killer Croc, Clayface, Hush, DeadShot, I just remembered about Harley, Calendar Man, The mobs..the list goes on and on. At some point I will have the complete rogue's gallery first appearances, but looking at the list makes me :sick: