• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGG: Dawn of the Dead

176 posts in this topic

Well it's obvious the RS is just concerned about being able to roll his 401K over from CGG to his next employer, right? I mean, what's not to understand? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey, get your own nemesis! RS is my bottom [!@#%^&^]! mad.gif

It's okay, RS, you know I still love you right? flowerred.gif

I heard that you were a "switch"?

Heard? What, you mean you don't remember those tender moments we shared during my last trip to Vancouver? sorry.gif

I mean I know I gave you more rohypnol than I planned... But I thought you would have at least remembered something.... foreheadslap.gif

The hidden cameras show everything! frown.gif

So do your shorts! blush.gif

angel.gif

*sigh*

This thread is just like old times... cloud9.gif

Yeah...when we were uninhibited! sumo.gif

And the post counts climbed faster than Lance Armstrong in the Pyrenees...

Well it's obvious the RS is just concerned about being able to roll his 401K over from CGG to his next employer, right? I mean, what's not to understand? confused-smiley-013.gif

Heard? What, you mean you don't remember those tender moments we shared during my last trip to Vancouver? sorry.gif

I mean I know I gave you more rohypnol than I planned... But I thought you would have at least remembered something.... foreheadslap.gif

angel.gif

*sigh*

cloud9.gif but now it'll never be the same! sorry.gif

angel.gif

*sigh*

I think you mean to say:

"And the post counts climbed faster than Greggy's boxer briefs..." (as everything must come back to Greggy's shorts... such is the nature of superdense structures with immense gravitational fields...)

-Clark Hawking

angel.gif

*sigh*

I think you mean to say:

"And the post counts climbed faster than Greggy's boxer briefs..." (as everything must come back to Greggy's shorts... such is the nature of superdense structures with immense gravitational fields...)

-Clark Hawking

Screw you newbie! I've never heard of you prior to this week! insane.gif

angel.gif

*sigh*

I think you mean to say:

-Clark Hawking

*sigh*

It's nothing a good Massacre couldn't cure... cloud9.gif

Mmmm.... Massacre...

Er, I just received word from my friend Clark that there was trouble afoot!
Back off troll! sumo.gif

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And I mean that in the Stone Cold Steve Austin way... NOT the Marvin Gaye way.)

sumo.gif

Indeed!

It appears that dozens of our local citizens have been taken over by an alien hive mind bent on removing all individuality.

We have no choice. Our only chance now is a massacre. Kill em all... Let Joanna sort em out...

Indeed!

It appears that dozens of our local citizens have been taken over by an alien hive mind bent on removing all individuality.

We have no choice. Our only chance now is a massacre. Kill em all... Let Joanna sort em out...

I see. Well, you round up Boxy Brown and the rest of the Good Time Gang and we'll go Ape on those foul-mouthed mother truckers!

I got some Smokies on my six. Gotta get the Goodyear on the good foot, good buddy.

Indeed!

Would that Helga still lived.

Indeed!

Would that Helga still lived.

But what of her tooth-whitening, plaque-fighting sister-in-law: Helgate? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never held one. Haven't had the pleasure or opportunity. Is it made out of wood? Is it in the shape of a comic (since it's function is to hold a comic securely) or is it pentagonal instead of rectangular? Is there a label or is the grading info just etched into the wood with a scratch awl? Have there been a large degree of drastic departures taken by 3PG to insure that there is nothing similar to any other holder used by grading companies to securely slab comics?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AP, this whole paragraph is childish. I expected more of a discussion. You started making a blanket statement that holders would have to be similar in order to fit the book. I pointed out to you that 3PG makes a comic holder that is totally different from CGG's holder. The only similarity might be the dimensions.

Quote:

Look at clothes momentarily. If a new company starts manufacturing dress shirts, they are not going to have to stitch the shoulder seams 1/2 inch lower than any other shirt manufacturer has ever done before, nor are they going to have to sew them with some kind of exotic stitch that has never been used in the manufacture of shirts before. That would be cumbersome, the shirt binding and bunching up in the wearing because the shirts are designed to fit our forms. You'd never see a company suing another for copyright infringement because two different shirt manufacturers constructed their dress shirts from the same basic pattern that is a standard shirt pattern. They sue over labels, cloned names, and graphic design infringements, not because one basic white dress shirt made of cotton looks like another basic white dress shirt made of cotton.

IBM, Fuji, Memorex, etc. all put out floppy disks. They must fit a form because your PC dictates it. Without the labels, they all look identical. More infringement?

Another childish attempt to make a point. Clothes are not patented items, CGG's holder is. As far as floppy disks go, again I do not know if there is a patent on such, however if there were that company that owns the patent might charge a license fee for others to produce them.

Childish in what way? What is the point that you are trying to make? That someone should refrain from using a comic slab unit that is unlike CGC's slab in every way?

Have you ever seen Sportscard or Coin slabs? Does the basic design that hundreds of card and coin grading services (that have come, gone, and are presently here) are using look drastically different to you?

Possibly you can eliminate the insults. Spending more time on whatever point you are trying to drive home instead of stressing hypocritical insults might make your posts on this issue have more substance to them.

Childish in what way? What is the point that you are trying to make? That someone should refrain from using a comic slab unit that is unlike CGC's slab in every way?

Have you ever seen Sportscard or Coin slabs? Does the basic design that hundreds of card and coin grading services (that have come, gone, and are presently here) are using look drastically different to you?

Possibly you can eliminate the insults. Spending more time on whatever point you are trying to drive home instead of stressing hypocritical insults might make your posts on this issue have more substance to them.

Strange..........I feel as though I've read your posts before. Something......so.........familiar. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif