• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, I just got my heritage catalog in today...

333 posts in this topic

...and to be honest, had no idea they even had an auction going on right now doh!

I guess those 2 months I was away from the boards (for the most part), I was really "away" lol

Mine was 2 day Fedex arriving last week and, for the first time ever, I had to sign for it. :screwy:

Mine was 2 day Fedex arriving last week and, for the first time ever, I had to sign for it. :screwy:

i got mine fedexed to me in australia and i recieved it 2 days ago :insane:

they seem to be really going the distance to try and bring in international buyers :grin:

Some very nice books in this auction.

Agreed....although Clink has done a great job in their latest auction, Heritage have more books that I'm after, and there are some GA/AA books in there that I've never seen in grade before. They'll go for crazy money, of course....

Some very nice books in this auction.

Agreed. Something for everyone. And the prices are already up there on quite a few books.

Am I the only one that noticed the shaken comic syndrome on the Gaines File Copy of Crime Suspenstories 27? It is copy 2/12 and if you look at the previous copies sold, 2/12 sold before in 2003:

http://comics.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=806&Lot_No=5680

Painful to look at...

I've been one of Heritage's most vocal supporters over the years and they quit sending me a catalog.

I don't get it.

You gotta pay to play :baiting: If it's any consolation, I haven't gotten mine yet and I have stuff consigned in the auction :P

I got mine last week. I was getting worried. I've been getting it for several years and then they finally do an Archie cover (which I would want) and I was beginning to doubt that I was going to get it.

Since the catalog price is $50, I didn't want to have to buy a copy.