• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HAVE YOU BEEN TOLD?
1 1

55 posts in this topic

Dude, Hammer was going to fly ME to New York (on his dime) so he could eviscerate me with his claws and feed me my own entrails... then he decided we could be friends and he was going to fly me to New York so he could take me out for hookers and a steak dinner.

I miss that nutjob.

How is that possible if you joined these boards on 3/23/2004? Hammer was banned on 5/23/2003? You got some explainin' to do! stooges.gif

Er... that is... um... ah... This was Pre-Crisis continuity! Yes! That was Golden Age Clark Khaos! He was lost at the edge of time before the beginning of time with KhaosBoy, Golden Age Lois Khaos, and Khaos Mutt, Chimp, and Khat. But you cannot possibly remember that as only very select members of the press were allowed to journey back there to witness the event. And Hammer. Yes, select members of the press and one or two comic book trimmers. Wait, no. Hammer wasn't there. This happened before Hammer existed, but it brought about the exchange in which he did NOT tell me that because I did not exist on the board before when he had told me that the day after yesterday.

See?

Now, let us never speak of this again.

My lord you ARE a shill account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! frown.gif

Dude, Hammer was going to fly ME to New York (on his dime) so he could eviscerate me with his claws and feed me my own entrails... then he decided we could be friends and he was going to fly me to New York so he could take me out for hookers and a steak dinner.

I miss that nutjob.

How is that possible if you joined these boards on 3/23/2004? Hammer was banned on 5/23/2003? You got some explainin' to do! stooges.gif

Er... that is... um... ah... This was Pre-Crisis continuity! Yes! That was Golden Age Clark Khaos! He was lost at the edge of time before the beginning of time with KhaosBoy, Golden Age Lois Khaos, and Khaos Mutt, Chimp, and Khat. But you cannot possibly remember that as only very select members of the press were allowed to journey back there to witness the event. And Hammer. Yes, select members of the press and one or two comic book trimmers. Wait, no. Hammer wasn't there. This happened before Hammer existed, but it brought about the exchange in which he did NOT tell me that because I did not exist on the board before when he had told me that the day after yesterday.

See?

It's called a secret identity ... gossip.gif

I miss that nutjob.

See?

It's called a secret identity ... gossip.gif

Honestly. It's getting so a guy can't lead a double-life any more. 893frustrated.gif

Oh yes, I've been flamed many times. When I first got here, it was assumed that I was a guy pretending to be female (a natural mistake), so I was greated a tad roughly. Got it cleared up very quickly, however.

And although there were some other comic forum moments, most were in the water cooler.

I rub some people the wrong way, it seems.

angel.gif

-- Joanna

Oh yes, I've been flamed many times. When I first got here, it was assumed that I was a guy pretending to be female (a natural mistake), so I was greated a tad roughly. Got it cleared up very quickly, however.

And although there were some other comic forum moments, most were in the water cooler.

I rub some people the wrong way, it seems.

angel.gif

-- Joanna

frown.gif

I miss that nutjob.

He's half the reason I post on the CPG boards... the other half being Bugaboo... cloud9.gif

Just two weeks ago Hammer2 was calling me out as being one of his vicious attackers, and now he and I are co-authoring a book on strippers... confused-smiley-013.gif

On the subject of my "welcome" to Beyonder, I have gotten a lot of mileage out of that post. I don't need to wave that big stick around very often. People know it's there... smile.gif

Especially greggy who keeps backing into me "on accident" at shows... foreheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.gifflowerred.gif

I miss that nutjob.

He's half the reason I post on the CPG boards... the other half being Bugaboo... cloud9.gif

Just two weeks ago Hammer2 was calling me out as being one of his vicious attackers, and now he and I are co-authoring a book on strippers... confused-smiley-013.gif

On the subject of my "welcome" to Beyonder, I have gotten a lot of mileage out of that post. I don't need to wave that big stick around very often. People know it's there... smile.gif

Especially greggy who keeps backing into me "on accident" at shows... foreheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.gifflowerred.gif

Screw you hippie! Ooops....wrong poster! tongue.gif

There's someone else? You told me I was the only one... You told me I was special... sorry.gif

There's someone else? You told me I was the only one... You told me I was special... sorry.gif Yeah...I used you...AGAIN. Now....about that potential exhibitor pass for SD! 893whatthe.gif

Later sucka! sumo.gif

13 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Happy 40k, buddy!

Bringing back ALL the love for ya! (And bringing back a time when Greggy typed actual words!)

He actually used his words last night - surprised the peewaddlin' out of me. big-dancing-banana-smileySAD-emoticon.gi