• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jive's too slow, so official "what did you win on Clink this month?"

167 posts in this topic

Got this for a steal, imho..

RAD2FA38201124_151952.jpg

although perhaps its an omen that its popularity may be returning to a more normal level?? ;)

Either way, I don't care.. I'm ecstatic!

Nice score!

I was all ready to take down the 9.8 Warlock 1 and finally get my copy. I logged out and back in 2 minutes before the end to be sure there wasnt a problem, then when i put in my bid at the last second, it said i wasnt freaking logged in!!! :censored:

I dont know if i would have gotten it but my max bid was above what it went for! I've missed like 5 9.6's and now this 9.8 at the last second in the last 4 months! I swear im jinxed on that damn Warlock 1 :frustrated:

Got beat on the two Thrillings - they would have both been upgrades. I expected the strong finish on the #38 - I bid $700 and it closed at $705 :sorry: but the #70 surprised me finishing at $435.

I had it at $605. Naively thought it was mine as I had it up till the 20 second mark. Oh, well. That was the only book I really gave two es about in this auction. So I'm out. (shrug)

Nice #6 Frank! I considered that one to upgrade my 7.5 #6 but went with some later ones instead. Just too many dang holes in my run to upgrade at this point.

Thats a REAL nice looking 9.0 though! CONGRATS :applause:

This auction was a complete bummer for me! Missed on 9 of the 10 i REALLY wanted and only came out with 2 Avengers and 2 X-men.

The freaking "not logged in" Warlock 1 fiasco has me feeling like im going to :sick:

betting it was Colin who beat me out on the Saints. :(

I got outbid on the #1 but did get the #3.

I took a hard look at Saint 1 but wasn't in the running.

Weird Science 20 went for more than $3k. About $1k more than I expected.

Nice #6 Frank! I considered that one to upgrade my 7.5 #6 but went with some later ones instead. Just too many dang holes in my run to upgrade at this point.

This auction was a complete bummer for me! Missed on 9 of the 10 i REALLY wanted and only came out with 2 Avengers and 2 X-men.

The freaking "not logged in" Warlock 1 fiasco has me feeling like im going to :sick:

Thanks (thumbs u

The only 2 books i got tonight :(

x54.jpg

Is it bad for a grown man to cry over comics??? lol

:frustrated: You out bid me for this one lol

Thanks (thumbs u

The only 2 books i got tonight :(

x54.jpg

Is it bad for a grown man to cry over comics??? lol

:frustrated: You out bid me for this one lol

Sorry! That was actually WELL over my max bid but i was so pissed over missing the others and the 54 and 69 were the only 2 left on my list so i had to get SOMETHING to drown my sorrows from the Warlock 1.

Didn't win a single book tonight...all my bids were easily outdone. This Featured Auction is nothing like the one in November.....I was buying great books left and right for well under GPA back then. Based on the last two Clink auctions, and the relative strength I've noticed on eBay recently, I think its going to be a pretty strong year for funny books.

Didn't win a single book tonight...all my bids were easily outdone. This Featured Auction is nothing like the one in November.....I was buying great books left and right for well under GPA back then. Based on the last two Clink auctions, and the relative strength I've noticed on eBay recently, I think its going to be a pretty strong year for funny books.

Well I sold about 11 books and set several new GPA low scores, (shrug)

This is my best win of the night. It leaves me with only 26 more X-men to complete the run with all variants and reprints.

RAD5467C2011121_125412.jpg

Nice cheetah :applause:

Did you go after the #97? That was another one that surprised me.

+1!!!

$2100 for a 97 was a STRONG price! Definitely more than i thought by about $500.

I was very pleasantly surprised with the price the 8.0ow X-men #2 went for. $1201 was a pretty strong price for that book imo. With that price, it looks like robojo didnt make a cent on his attempt to rip me off on my 8.5ow/w (thumbs u