• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somebody scored bigtime on this Action Comics #10

236 posts in this topic

Here's my 2c

As everyone here, I'm annoyed at the childish sour grapes posts.

As everyone else has said in regards to "ethical behavior"

Our fellow boardie buyer absolutely did NOTHING unethical at all. $200 was the asking price, he paid the price and got the book. All fair and dandy. Was it a great deal? Yes. Would anyone of us have taken the deal. Yes! Does the woman selling seem to care. From what I read NO.

So fuelman deserves every right to enjoy and also do with the book whatever he pleases, including flipping for a profit. This is AMERICA!

He did NOTHING unethical he just did what any of us would have done.

Again great find and congrats on the amazing pickup fuelman. :cloud9:

Totally. :golfclap: Reminds me of my Action 13 find, but this deal is way better.

Wow, this thread was cleansed by the mods.... My post is MIA

Same here. No politics on the boards probably.

My post, and the posts that I quoted, had no political statements in them, yet they were deleted

Wow, this thread was cleansed by the mods.... My post is MIA

Same here. No politics on the boards probably.

My post, and the posts that I quoted, had no political statements in them, yet they were deleted

my quote was. :baiting:

Gotcha

2.5 hm
:slapfight:

It's a universal 3.0 cream to off-white pages.......CGC has spoken! :sumo:

I tried my best grading with the scans, but nothing beats out seeing in raw. Congrats. :applause:

:headbang:

A 3.0 !!!!!!!! (worship)

Amazing, loving this thread, so fun to see someone find something like this on the bay! :banana::applause:

2.5 hm
:slapfight:

It's a universal 3.0 cream to off-white pages.......CGC has spoken! :sumo:

I tried my best grading with the scans, but nothing beats out seeing in raw. Congrats. :applause:

:headbang:

A 3.0 !!!!!!!! (worship)

Amazing, loving this thread, so fun to see someone find something like this on the bay! :banana::applause:

It's like hitting a five figure winnings...I'm sure a lot of folks hit books like this, but this one is enormous for the cost.