• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somebody scored bigtime on this Action Comics #10

236 posts in this topic

2.5 hm
:slapfight:

It's a universal 3.0 cream to off-white pages.......CGC has spoken! :sumo:

I am surprised at the CROW pages. Edge tanning?

Based on my last submission, CROW is given out when pages are a proper OW.

What a great deal! It sounds like it's essentially an OO book - will be interesting to see a hammer price. Congrats, man.

2.5 hm

I tried my best grading with the scans, but nothing beats out seeing in raw. Congrats. :applause:

:headbang:

A 3.0 !!!!!!!! (worship)

Amazing, loving this thread, so fun to see someone find something like this on the bay! :banana::applause:

It's like hitting a five figure winnings...I'm sure a lot of folks hit books like this, but this one is enormous for the cost.

As far as I can remember, this is the best deal I've ever seen in collecting. (In recent times) :cool:

2.5 hm

I am surprised at the CROW pages. Edge tanning?

Based on my last submission, CROW is given out when pages are a proper OW.

What a great deal! It sounds like it's essentially an OO book - will be interesting to see a hammer price. Congrats, man.

And that is a massive appeal to it.

:news:

For the record;

Gator thought 2.0

I thought 3.0 cream to off-white pages

Guess who came closest.................. :acclaim:

I did modify to 2.0 to 2.5, and I am usually .5 under cgc lol

2.5 hm

I tried my best grading with the scans, but nothing beats out seeing in raw. Congrats. :applause:

:headbang:

A 3.0 !!!!!!!! (worship)

Amazing, loving this thread, so fun to see someone find something like this on the bay! :banana::applause:

It's like hitting a five figure winnings...I'm sure a lot of folks hit books like this, but this one is enormous for the cost.

As far as I can remember, this is the best deal I've ever seen in collecting. (In recent times) :cool:

In December I was blessed by a couple of fortuitous ebay wins on Timelys, but nothing of this magnitude.

FUELMAN hit the jackpot! :cloud9:

Wow, this thread was cleansed by the mods.... My post is MIA

Yep, my posts are gone too. Well, that will teach me to stand up for what's right. (tsk)

No good deed goes unpunished. :baiting:

No, really, I REALLY want to know how fast you pounded on the keyboard when you saw it....

:popcorn: