• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Politically incorrect covers!

129 posts in this topic

combattlereportsalida_zpsydu94iun.jpg
Wow, off the wall, and added to my want list! ( repeat to yourself Corey " I won't start collecting War......." )

War books are very cool and usually pretty cheap. I don't really "collect" them, but like a lot of things, I "accumulate" a lot. This is a Blankis/Salida copy. Other than Church, Central Valley or Curator, these have just blinding white pages. Too bad most are locked up in a single collection.

Golliwogs are pretty politically incorrect, even though I think they are still a thing in europe? I could be wrong.

Also that millie the model splash made me think of this mars attacks card, which isn't golden age or a comic, but I threw it in anyway lol

ggg.jpg

Golliwogs are pretty politically incorrect, even though I think they are still a thing in europe? I could be wrong.

Also that millie the model splash made me think of this mars attacks card, which isn't golden age or a comic, but I threw it in anyway lol

ggg.jpg

certainly fits the bill.

Also that millie the model splash made me think of this mars attacks.

Alas, those are nothing compared to the psychotic magic whip story where the kid cuts the heads off of barnyard animals just for fun. I think that truly sick story was in Zip Comics, but I don't recall which issue.