• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Early" Action Comics Club (#1-24)
9 9

1,479 posts in this topic

Thanks for the kind words, all. :-)

This book sucks, dude. what a waste of money. And all the time you put in selling your other books to pay for it? jeez.

Since when does my wife have access to Matt's account? :eek:

This book sucks, dude. what a waste of money. And all the time you put in selling your other books to pay for it? jeez.

Jon, you have no clue how hard I am now restraining myself from the plethora of possible sarcastic comebacks circulating in my head.

Jon, you have no clue how hard I am now restraining myself from the plethora of possible sarcastic comebacks circulating in my head.

don't restrain, let it out. :baiting:

Nah, I was well aware I was teeing it up for you. lol Very impressive maturity, I must say.

Anyone know what one page of Action Comics #1 is worth CGC graded NG from 1938. 5th page only...the one that mirrors the front cover (Superman lifting and smashing the car) If someone can tell me how to go about posting a picture I have from my cell phone I will do it (like comics not technology:)