• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Early" Action Comics Club (#1-24)
9 9

1,479 posts in this topic

because the seller is one of the biggest douchnozzle on Ebay.

I know about his reputation ... but this book was CGC graded. So you know exactly what you are buying.

I intended on bidding on this book but forgot about it last night.

Robojo33 sells slabs too and many boycott doing business with him regardless if the book is raw or slab. Same with me for this guy...don't care what he has to offer.

Sadly as long as enough people keep buying from these types of sellers...eBay will thrive :whee:

Robojo33 sells slabs too and many boycott doing business with him regardless if the book is raw or slab. Same with me for this guy...don't care what he has to offer.

Sadly as long as enough people keep buying from these types of sellers...eBay will thrive :whee:

good point ... hm

this book has been on ebay for months and months...and in the original text, he refered to "us" as cgc board weenies... enough to make me pass on by right there hm

this book has been on ebay for months and months...and in the original text, he refered to "us" as cgc board weenies... enough to make me pass on by right there hm

I'm an Oscar Meyer weiner. That is what I truly like to be.